Old Skool Apostle
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Hi! I'm in need of a rollback.

Date and time my character last worked: Friday, November 27th, 01:15 UTC
My Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:5348117
Character slot: Slot #1
Where did it go wrong: RKS #08 (France)
What happened: I lost my phoenix armor. How? I was in ms_wicardoven along with two others (Legate Malachite & Geralt), trying to get Legate Malachite a phoenix armor. After defeating Maldora, I dropped my own phoenix armor on the floor*. I then typed "all vanish" to unsummon my bear guardian. The artifact chest spawned (no phoenix armor, unfortunately) and my own phoenix armor was nowhere to be found on the floor anymore. It wasn't stolen by Legate Malachite or Geralt (my Event HUD would've told me this) so it just vanished into thin air.

I had a hunch and sadly it turns out to be true: If you type "all vanish" in area chat, all your items that are currently on the floor will instantly vanish. The (regular) "vanish" command doesn't do this. Try this for yourself if you want to. I confirmed this bug with some excess potions...
1) Drop potion on the floor
2) Type "all vanish" in area chat
3) Wonder why the hell you just did that

So could you please roll me back because I accidentally told my phoenix armor to vanish...?

Edit: Also reported this as a bug.

*reason: I was #1 in damage points by a rather big margin. Because the other two players probably wouldn't have qualified, and because an artifact chest will not offer phoenix armor to a player who already has it (me), I figured I should drop my own phoenix armor so that the artifact chest (should it spawn a brand new set of phoenix armor) will show it to me, rather than not show it to me and subsequently vanish due to lack of further qualifying players.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Done and noted. Probably easy enough to fix.

Myrlance

Adventurer
Heroes of Dawn
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
It's true thothie, it seems some weird, It's like NINJA PANDA VANISH lol; no but seriously I saw him type u key - "all vanish" and he showed to us that his stuff dissapeared after this happened.