Rollback please

Lilalord

New Adventurer
Reaction score
STEAM_0:1:12229127
date last seen alive: 1.4.12
slot 1 and 2
When clicking on my chars to log in nothing happenes. After some time I got kicked and got the overflow-error.
Im pretty curious because my second char is very low and only got a few items and still got the same problem as the first char. Only the third char I created today (10.4.12) works.

I'd be happy to know what happened and why to both my chars. I hope a rollback can fix it.
Thank you for your time

MrJohnson

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
Lilalord said:
date last seen alive: 1.4.12

1310516148484.jpg

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Done.

First one is pretty close to the overflow wall, but the second not so much so... Not sure what might be causing the cross contamination there.

Hopefully we'll see the last of these overflow errors next patch... And hopefully Rehab has a new map for said soon. >_>

edit: Yes, when all other avenues have been explored, blame Gabe Newell. ;)

Caluminium

Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Hopefully we'll see the last of these overflow errors next patch... And hopefully Rehab has a new map for said soon. >_>

Hnwrc.png

Every time I look at his profile he is away, and when I message him I never receive a response from him..

So.. don't expect hunderswamp anytime soon because he is dead, left his computer on, or is ignoring me for some reason

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Gabe Newell ate him?

I suppose if I don't hear from him by Friday, I'll fix it myself... Maybe actually fix it myself before then, and just release the fix, should he not show himself... Maybe release his fix the patch after then, should he show his face subsequently. It'd really suck to waste the time doing that, when I could be reworking our original December Surprise though.