Rollback needed, due to reliable channel overflow.

Jackal_534

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Steam id: 0:0:15616567

Date: It happened roughly an hour ago (can't remember, wasn't paying strict attention.)

Character slot: the first one

Could I get a roll back, of at least 20 minutes or at the most an hour. Please.

Edit: >> I just realized the time stamp on this is nine o clock, and the error happened around eight.

Jackal_534

New Adventurer
Reaction score
*Slaps head against a brick wall* My time zone is eastern Atlantic, or is that standard?

Didn't I mention the twenty minute rollback in my first post, but forgot to put the timezone in and instead, put time zone in this post when I could have edited my post.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Characters are backed up to FuzNet 4 times a day; 6 am, noon, 6 pm, and midnight, based on pacific time (I believe); Choose the time closest to before your character screwed up for the best results.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
It'd be a lot easier to say "I overflowed at 6:20-7:00PM PST, please roll me back to 6:00 PM PST," than having people guess based on your time, which is different than their time. 6:35 PST to you is 9:35 EST to me. ;)

Jackal_534

New Adventurer
Reaction score
CrazyMonkeyDude said:
It'd be a lot easier to say "I overflowed at 6:20-7:00PM PST, please roll me back to 6:00 PM PST," than having people guess based on your time, which is different than their time. 6:35 PST to you is 9:35 EST to me. ;)
Well it would be easy, if I could keep track of time like that. But sadly it probably happened around 8:00 PM, Not even sure if that is the right time.

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Actually, his timezone isn't needed, for the time he posted is enough information to guess the timezone, which even then isn't needed. He posted at XX:XX and he overflowed around 20 minutes before that. Now, when Blasto121 (or anyone else) logs on to the forums and looks at the post time, it'll be auto-converted to his pre-set (can be set in the UCP [User Control Panel]) timezone and he'll know what time it was in whichever timezone he pre-set (which is most likely his own) is in.

:D