Rollback for Mousey :(

Mouse

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
-Rollback Date: Saturday at midnight - Sunday morning (Eastern Time... = GMT-4) 3/15 - 3/16 I got a lot of stuff before that, so time is kinda important :?

-"Mouse" 24 STEAM_0:0:4302649 413 02:00 61 0

-Slot #1 (all the way to the left)

-I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I think my character might have overflowed (although I was pretty careful about keeping it under 60). I lost a litch tongue first and a north maul which may have dissapeared along with the dagger. I noticed later that the north maul had disappeared (and who knows what else) and I realized it must've been a glitch. I was close to the limit at the time, so it was probably overflowing. I at first didn't want to roll back because I had done a lot of leveling recently, but I think its worth it. :D

-The meaning of life: To eat potato chips and play Master Sword.

Cheers & Thanks :D
-Your Loyal Mouse

Snow Wolf / RaZoR

New Adventurer
Reaction score
lol, loosing a litchy and northy... im still lmao'ing
well.. atleast you ain't as annoying as the other TFL members >.>

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Again, good work on not making people hate you.

Mouse

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I hope Blasto isn't on vacation :( .

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
its not even been a full day yet :roll:

I am not some mythical god with infinite amount of free time who just hovers over the FN section waiting for someone to request something.

Mouse

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Well, you are a pirate. And p1rat35 R L337. Take your time :D .

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Blasto121 said:
its not even been a full day yet :roll:

I am not some mythical god with infinite amount of free time who just hovers over the FN section waiting for someone to request something.

Well, you're here...So, why not? :p

Mouse

New Adventurer
Reaction score
1. Nice rank :wink:
2. I swear that post was one minute after mine. Godlike.
3. I don't appreciate your sig, but you do have your reasons.
4. I hope you still don't hate me :wink:
-Mighty Mouse

edit: Ah, but I live in Maryland. So I'm actual an hour ahead. I'm in ur futur3 doing stuff.

Mouse

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hmm.. actually, none of my steam games seem to be working at the moment. I can't even play cs to entertain myself. I'm going to have to look into this mystery.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
your character loads just fine for me, though from what I am understanding is you only lost items? As stated before for other rollbacks I won't do them, the reason for this is simple. I don't know if you lost those items via crash or by giving them to someone else.

I am going to be revising the rollback system sometime this month in time for next month, to help with issues like this, however under the current system I will have to deny you.

Mouse

New Adventurer
Reaction score
It loads just fine for me too. I don't know how I lost the items.. just that they're gone. I thought I might have dropped them on accident, but not for that many items...

Mouse

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Alright, well thanks for you help :D .

Dudeman418

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Did you ticket them? and go to a server running the old patch?(MAR2008a)

Snow Wolf / RaZoR

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Blasto121 said:
though from what I am understanding is you only lost items? As stated before for other rollbacks I won't do them, the reason for this is simple. I don't know if you lost those items via crash or by giving them to someone else.

I am going to be revising the rollback system sometime this month in time for next month, to help with issues like this, however under the current system I will have to deny you.
Well, i can understand that you won't roll him back for those simple reasons
But i mean.. A Litch Tongue and an North Maul... ye, its as rare as an apple...

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
The Man In Black said:
Again, good work on not making people hate you.
You're doing a crap job keeping the flames around here at a minimum, you know that?
You're doing a fantastic job at instigating, you know that?

Infact, that post you just quoted was the second post of this thread and right now, before you changed the topic because of your unbelievable hatred towards MIB, it was right back on Mouses original topic. Why would you bring up something so pointless?

No offence, but I think you should drop it.

And btw, atleast MIB is pointing out to Blizzard why everyone is so pissed off at him, rather than flaming him, endlessly.

!=-PhoeniX-=!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Mouse said:
-Rollback Date: Saturday at midnight - Sunday morning (Eastern Time... = GMT-4) 3/15 - 3/16 I got a lot of stuff before that, so time is kinda important :?

-"Mouse" 24 STEAM_0:0:4302649 413 02:00 61 0

-Slot #1 (all the way to the left)

-I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I think my character might have overflowed (although I was pretty careful about keeping it under 60). I lost a litch tongue first and a north maul which may have dissapeared along with the dagger. I noticed later that the north maul had disappeared (and who knows what else) and I realized it must've been a glitch. I was close to the limit at the time, so it was probably overflowing. I at first didn't want to roll back because I had done a lot of leveling recently, but I think its worth it. :D

-The meaning of life: To eat potato chips and play Master Sword.

Cheers & Thanks :D
-Your Loyal Mouse

Sorry about the litch tounge i was there when you got it. I hope you get a rollback soon

Mouse

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Actually, it seems that if you ticket your North Maul.. it'll eventually mysteriously disappear.

Skillasaur

Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Stop posting off-topic chat about off-topic events!

Actually, it seems that if you ticket your North Maul.. it'll eventually mysteriously disappear.

It's possible that this is one of the new items only ticketable in the B patch, thus if you join an A server with a B ticketed item it'll disappear. You can see the version a server is running from the servers window on steam under game "MS:C MAR2008b". The only server up currently running the a patch is Hell's Diner.