jon50559

Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
RiP
Alpha Tester
MSR Developer
Reaction score
Ah, good luck with them being brought up without any big hiccups! With that many servers anything could go wrong.

• Admin

PY004

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
@Trombone Man
You're welcome!

@jon50559
Yeah, I learned that the hardway. Usually it's a big pain to have to reinstall them. The thing that takes the most amount of time however seems to be waiting for over 4 TB worth of data to be backed up from 4 different servers and then later uploading them again.

@Everyone Else
There will be a slight issue with FN being down due to network issues until around 11AM EDT.

• Admin

PY004

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry about the extetnded delay, ran into some problems with actually getting the server.
I have received the server as of today, and I shall finish setting it up by Monday. All MSC services should be online by then if not sooner.

• Admin

PY004

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Had issues with getting TCAdmin working properly. It's operational as of now, and work as resumed on brining the RKS servers in US back online. EU servers will come online in september when we find a server host to host our EU servers with.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
RKS.PY004 said:
EU servers will come online in september when we find a server host to host our EU servers with.

:|

Ah well, guess it'll be another month with no to little ms:c.

• Admin

PY004

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
zeus9860 said:
:|

Ah well, guess it'll be another month with no to little ms:c.

Sorry, it has costed quite a large sum of money to move hosts. Not only are the servers more expensive, but billing period is different between the two hosts. As such, mid-late september is the earliest I can get the EU servers back online.

On another note, I got the first 4 MSC servers online for testing.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
No problem, better late than never! :wink:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Might wanna check the command lines on the revived servers. They seem to be VAC secure. Not fatal in itself, but in addition to being a waste of CPU, it suggests the rest of the command line isn't setup proper. I've not had time to check via the admin panel yet (assuming they are keyed into it).

PY004

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
@Thothie
Thanks for letting me know, it has been fixed now. Also, the info for logging into the CP should have been sent to your e-mail. Let me know if it didnt make it and I shall send you over the information.
The other servers should be up later tonight once i'm done testing these.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
RKS servers are down.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I can access them through the panel, and even restart them, but I cannot connect to them no matter what I do. :\

Some sort of network issue on the RKS end?

PY004

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Any connection going through Montreal before entering chicago had some issues. From what I heard, it's something on level3's end. I might end up changing hosts again if I keep getting these annoying network issues.

EDIT
If anyone has similar issues, please send me a trace route if possible while this is happening. This may help me in either fixing this issue, or finding a better host next time. Thank you!
Windows: Open command prompt and type "tracert 23.19.122.18" without the quotes. To copy, simply right click, and clik on select all. Press enter. The results should be copied to your clipboard. Simply paste it somewhere.