New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
Character name: Conker
Slot: 2 (middle)
Time: February 17, 2:15 AM
Reason: Lost an orion bow.
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:3741800

I threw the bow to corn, cause he wanted it back, I saw him pick it up, then I stayed about 5 minutes, and then I left, turns out corn didnt have the item after a map change, so I need a rollback

Conker6

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Oh come on... I cant play any more till I get a rollback, I cant see any reason for nobody to have even replied, and I know for a fact an admin has been on sense Ive posted this....

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
A case such as this may require investigation...Please be patient.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
while yes its simple to just roll someone back so they can get said item, but there are those who choose to abuse.

If infact I deem you worthy of a rollback I will do so, however anyone who has read the rules on rollbacks should note that I don't do it for just any ole reason. Personally a lost item can be found again, not being able to play at all thats a different story.

That and it helps when I am home and not working my ass off trying to please my boss

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Blasto121 said:
That and it helps when I am home and not working my ass off trying to please my boss

In before double entendre XD

Conker6

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Well, Im certainly not cheating if thats what you though -_-. Me and corn were actually making sure we didnt do anything wrong, lol. But I guess you mistook what I ment by I cant play, I -CAN- play... but it would be meaningless considering the fact If I do get a rollback I lose all the xp and levels and items I gain, that, and its not just the Orion I lost, I also lost a GIB. But the rollback should fix that.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
your rollback is denied Cornholio has an orion bow in his hands with his latest character.

HumanSteak

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Rollbacks for items should always be refused imo :| That would take out the whole "exploitable" side of your almighty powers.
Personally I can't see any reasons why someone would lose an item just like that, unless it was pitted then it's the player's fault. I lost just one single item by all the time I ever played MSC and it was a scroll I lost because the server crashed as I was using a it, back then when they took a while to go back in the inventory after preparing.

Oh, I also lost some weapons because I was accidently hitting "drop" while I was dead (pissed off, hitting random keys :roll:) so since I was the one hitting "drop", I just started farming to get another, that's all.
The only advice I can give to players, is to not always lend items, sfaik that's when most item losses happens.