Adventurer
Reaction score
ok i redid the ice blade to look like the crystal sword off of diablo 2

and the blade is transparent :D

newiceblade6wz.png

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
definetely like this more than your theif dagger...

if only msc had an element system and more elemental weapons/armors

ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Kuroneko, what do you mean by there is a system?

well, i know that undead arent affected by ice, or poison.... and um blunt arms rock the undead, while bladed weapons and axes arent as good... martial arts does extra damage on undead too...

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Figures you'd release this at the same moment I put the ice blade back into the game.

I think our Ice Blade has proper sleeving models, thanks to Orochi... You can download the fix as part of the update here:
http://www.thothie.com/ms/weapon_viewmodelfix.rar

If you can apply your Iceblade model to that new viewmodel, I'll consider integrating it in some future release.

orochi_iceblade.jpg
Orochi's Ice Blade View Model

PS. There are a LOT of models around here with NO LINKS (frustrating, since many of them are actually good)... If you want your model to be part of some future release, you'll have to upload it somewhere and link it. :)

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
Thothie said:
Figures you'd release this at the same moment I put the ice blade back into the game.

I think our Ice Blade has proper sleeving models, thanks to Orochi... You can download the fix as part of the update here:
http://www.thothie.com/ms/weapon_viewmodelfix.rar

If you can apply your Iceblade model to that new viewmodel, I'll consider integrating it in some future release.

orochi_iceblade.jpg
Orochi's Ice Blade View Model

PS. There are a LOT of models around here with NO LINKS (frustrating, since many of them are actually good)... If you want your model to be part of some future release, you'll have to upload it somewhere and link it. :)

ok ill dl it tonight and apply it tommarow .

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
If you want, you can send me the textures and I'll update my model. PM me if you want to.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Nice PNG image ya linked there - wouldn't happen to have a model to go with it, would ya? :)

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
ahhh im soo stupid XD

i fixed it , its not zipped or ne thing that will have to wait till tommarow i just now got on and saw that ...

Odin

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
really nice job I hope they will use this model if they make a new sword... it looks very good :) keep up the good work

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
Odin said:
really nice job I hope they will use this model if they make a new sword... it looks very good :) keep up the good work

its the ice blade if u download that and put it in your models/weapons/swords folder it just reskins the old one

Orochi

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
I will be including this skin in future versions of my weapon model pack. Kudos, Cerieux, I will include credit.

Himself

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hey, still working on this? It looks promising. One of my friends wanted to d/l it, but filefronts down at the moment so he cant, he wanted me to post and ask if you could upload it to a diff server or something.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Actually, I want to use this model for the Greater Ice Blade (Avazool's ms_snow map is almost complete, and it's so hard, and so good, I think it deserves a weapon to farm of its own).

Seems I've misplaced the file I had for this though... Plus I don't think I ever got a player or view model for it - you could save me some time if you could make those for me too. (Just port the skins / additive settings )