Questional Leveling

Gorynych

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Right, time to make a semi-controversal post. Seeing as I know a few people do it, and I admit to doing it a LOT.

Is it against the rules, or any sort of punishable offence to multi-box accounts to level?

Seeing as FN servers seem to give double xp when one person is playing, and an additional 50% for another person, I can see why people get other steam accounts to get extra xp.

I can't see why It'd be against the rules, seeing as there's not really anything being done that's 'wrong'.

but, anyone able to tell me if It is or isn't? Rather not max a skill and find out it is. :p

Uberzolik

Active Adventurer
Sons of Babel
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
i dont think anything is really gonna be done against it, since this mod is rather inactive i'd say...
at least, it's inactive enough for it to be a pain to gather enough players for xp runs

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
We've rolled back some people for that... But yeah, not been real vigilant - though I suppose it's been one of the more common reasons for rollbacks, lately. It'll get harder to do in the next patch.

Not the most horrid of offenses (3 month sentence), but it does kinda defeat the purpose of the bonus.