Quantum Apocalypse

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Too long, and the background music is the same for 10 minutes and 5 seconds long. I managed to watch up to 6:00 untill i realized that i didnt give a damn about it. Also it doesnt seem to be my type of documentary, got bored of it pretty quickly.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
"An atom only appears in a particular place if you measure it. In other words: An atom is spread out all over the place until a conscious observer decides to look at it. So the act of measurement - or observation - creates the entire universe."

So this dude implies that every single particle is a free particle (a particle that can be everywhere) which simply is not the case as any book about basic quantum mechanics will tell you.
So that's when I stopped watching.

Stoned

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
"An atom only appears in a particular place if you measure it. In other words: An atom is spread out all over the place until a conscious observer decides to look at it. So the act of measurement - or observation - creates the entire universe."

So this dude implies that every single particle is a free particle (a particle that can be everywhere) which simply is not the case as any book about basic quantum mechanics will tell you.
So that's when I stopped watching.

What about entanglement theory? :<