Permaban (XKL) HIT a.k.a. Asgaard

Has (XKL) HIT a.k.a. Asgaard annoyed you at some point?

• Yes, he has.

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • I've never seen him.

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • No, he hasn't.

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudeman418

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Don't see what the link has to do with anything regarding this topic. Anyways, after looking at the many replies, I agree on ze permaban as well.

replica

New Adventurer
Reaction score
hes got another alias. hes in my server right now under the name Windwalker, contemplating banning him.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
My search for "STEAM_0:0:12273683" in my server log has given me the following aliases:
  • (XKL) HIT
  • Doomers
  • Salina
  • Hellfire
  • Asgaard
  • hellsing
  • Doppleganger
  • Windwalker

Edit: The older sister story is bull****. STEAM_0:0:12273683 has three characters, I just checked; slot 1 is Windwalker, slot 2 is Hellfire and slot 3 is Doppleganger. There is no older sister with a character named Salina. It's just one guy with eight aliases. If you're an admin, permaban this kid.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Clam down, J-M. There are plenty of people who have a different forum account name than their ingame name (or did before the name changing guy ;-))

Salina

New Adventurer
Sons of Babel
DarkTide
Reaction score
Edit: The older sister story is bull****. STEAM_0:0:12273683 has three characters, I just checked; slot 1 is Windwalker, slot 2 is Hellfire and slot 3 is Doppleganger. There is no older sister with a character named Salina. It's just one guy with eight aliases. If you're an admin, permaban this kid.

Excuse me? I am Salina here, my brother is banned off Msc since the weekend he has not played and will not play again!
I have played as Windwalker and helped a few low levels i met, i have not bothered or annoyed anyone? cannot i just play a little and enjoy the game i dont go where you go and i did play the old old ms 1.2 and it was very buggy and now i truelly enjoy finally msc with very little if not any bugs. End my story do as you wish with it J.M.

Salina

FER

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Dont get mad with us get mad at your Brother since hes the responsible

Skillasaur

Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Sigh, it's a simple matter of that account being used to abuse other players. If anyone had cheated on that account and VAC picked it up no amount of "oh my little brother cheated" will avoid a ban. Think of it from the perspective that that account was used to abuse and thus that account has been banned, regardless of who using that account was personally responsible.

In the end if you own the account you are responsible for what anyone who uses it does and you must accept the consequences. In future I'd suggest keeping your account and it's details to yourself.

Salina

New Adventurer
Sons of Babel
DarkTide
Reaction score
So why did you change your name ?

Is there a rule against it ? Its a ingame option.

Yes Skillasaur your right i take responsability for his actions and i am paying as you can see by the posts and more.

Salina

Wrath

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I have played with a player named Salina before that sounded or acted nothing like this person you all hate. :?

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
this thread is still going? Thought it would die long time ago...

I never liked the idea of banning anyone based on behavior, well at least on my end I won't be banning anyones account though I don't really care if server admins are banning the steam ID, considering thats not my territory.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Well, this brat's gone so far as to interfere with play, tis why I banned him. I wouldn't delete his FN character though - no signs of actually cheating - just being an arse above and beyond the call of duty.

As for the sister thing, if that is really the case, spend $10 and get another account, and password it. Hell, we'll even transfer your character, and not feel too guilty about "accidentally" deleting your supposed little brother's in the process. This sibling excuse doesn't wash even when it is true, however, as it's not as if it is possible not to know someone you've grown up with well enough to realize they are going to be trouble ahead of time.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
I'm still calling an IP check, for the curiosity :O

CSS

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Wow does the poll actually have that many votes? I'm part of another forum of over 7000 people and you might get like 10 people to vote in a poll XD

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
This community is very tightly knit ;)

Salina

New Adventurer
Sons of Babel
DarkTide
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer but i dont play any other steam games only msc and no use to buy another steam account.
Yeh hes gone but i am still there and will play when i can i am Salina and Msyeria in game if you feel to ban me from your server thats fine by me. I didnt do anything wrong, but i will pay for what my Brother did and i apoligize only as i can for what ever annoyance he did to you all, thanks for you time and i wont post no more on this subject its gone stale :)
Cheers all Salina

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Salina said:
Thanks for the offer but i dont play any other steam games only msc and no use to buy another steam account.
Yeh hes gone but i am still there and will play when i can i am Salina and Msyeria in game if you feel to ban me from your server thats fine by me. I didnt do anything wrong, but i will pay for what my Brother did and i apoligize only as i can for what ever annoyance he did to you all, thanks for you time and i wont post no more on this subject its gone stale :)
Cheers all Salina
I unbanned you, don't worry. Sorry for being so paranoid towards you.
It's just that we've had the sister-brother-family story before, and back then it was a total lie. I always have difficulties with believing this kind of stuff too fast.

Salina

New Adventurer
Sons of Babel
DarkTide
Reaction score
Thank you JM for giving me a chance :)
Dont play as much been busy work and stuff but thank you for the chance.

Salina

brian4

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
mini necro for the winnage

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
You know, you're really not making people like you any more. Who're you, pimpsta?

Status
Not open for further replies.