Status
Not open for further replies.

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
When requesting the password follow this simple rule

ask in proper English, or as best as you can.

Why would you request a password?

the answer is simple, if you want to host a server and or looking for a way to play the game on your own listen server. What is required to get the password? Simple a forum account, I also would like to see your account older than a month old though I will make exceptions. I also expect a post count, zero does not equal post count, I use your posts to gauge you as a person.

I do not have to PM or reply to you if I deny you, I see no sense in just telling someone no. After all giving time you can get the password, everyone who is adamant enough gets it.

[Mikkel]I would like you to write your in-game name[/Mikkel]

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Cool, but MiB first :O

Shadeska

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yeah, this is cool and all except...I'm not on it, even though you sent me the password and I don't hack.

Heheh, only human! I hope >.>

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Shadeska said:
Yeah, this is cool and all except...I'm not on it, even though you sent me the password and I don't hack.

Heheh, only human! I hope >.>

I just needed a reminder, your all added now.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Darn, didn't make the list this month :(.

Dark_Force9999

New Adventurer
Reaction score
so, even though i didn't commit any disturbing exploit on FN, will there be anyway I can earn the right to host?

mintree

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Reaction score
you dont have to but i would like the password but since i got a router...i cant host a server (and i too lazy to port it and such)

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Dark_Force9999 said:
so, even though i didn't commit any disturbing exploit on FN, will there be anyway I can earn the right to host?
Even though I am in no way able to decide that, I just can't resist saying:
NO!

Actually JM the stuff you caught him on was on a non FN server, and he says he sent thothie the exploit that he found in order to do that. Course I won't know till I get a PM from thothie stating so.

However until I get a PM from thothie things stay the way they are.

Dark_Force9999

New Adventurer
Reaction score
the only problem here now is that thothie haven't sent a pm. //probably confirming the exploit.

he read my message tho.

Edit: To make it worst, my web browser hasn't let me on the MSC forum for a couple days so I never got the chance to explain anything.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I already told you, Blasto, about the exploit. I also can't duplicate it, so I've no way to know if it actually exists, nor prove he was or wasn't on an [FN] server when he used it.

Seeing as how he's not a map developer though, I dunno why'd he'd have a copy of his character off of FN.

Dark_Force9999

New Adventurer
Reaction score
to play on LAN. Not much to say other than I am only allowed to connect my internet at some point to reduce bill $$

Blasto121

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Updated the front page with some new information and arranged it a little.

Dark_Force9999

New Adventurer
Reaction score
lol, no adventurers. We got a few adventurers who accidently got that name but got above the title 20's. so still no FN for em?

Thraxis

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Requesting the password. I unfortunately can't run a public server, but every now and then a few friends stop over and we've resorted to starting new charecters off FN. So just figured I'd finally request it to make them happy. If not, it's all good.

Brad

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Brad here, requesting password. I mainly run a private server called "Brad's House o' Lag" for my buddy and I, but for a while I was periodically running it for public useage.

coleSlaw

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
Im here to request the FN password for NEXT month. Right now Im underway of setting my Linux server up.

Mear

New Adventurer
Reaction score
FN password request here too, it's about time we get some more servers from Europe

Tull

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Mear said:
FN password request here too, it's about time we get some more servers from Europe
This is a friend of mine and I trust that he won't abuse the pass. I'll kill him if he does.

WretchedEvil

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hi there, I started MS not too long ago, and was kind of put-off by the lack of servers that was near my country, and had to play with high pings. Obviously, the ping and lag kinda screws up the game for me. (animations going haywire,kept getting "bugged", not attacking etc.)

So i was hoping that I can have the FN password, so i can be the first to host a public server for my country and perhaps provide a good gaming experience for everyone by diversifying the location of servers. I live in Asia, and have no problems hosting different mods online.

Status
Not open for further replies.