Nuclear Weapons, Missile, and Chemical or Biological Weapons

PY004

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Now that msremake.com is fully encrypted, we can get back to the task about discussing how to "develop[...], design, manufacture [and produce] nuclear, missiles, or chemical or biological weapons [...]" using Apple iTunes.

// For those who don't get the joke read the third last paragraph (article g).
http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/appstore/dev/stdeula/

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Re: Nuclear Weapons, Missile, and Chemical or Biological Wea

Oops... and here I thought it was only illegal to use my iPhone to run my nuclear power plants.

Which is why I use my Android for that.

Also, dear FBI, watch me unlock my sister's iPhone 6 in less than two minutes:
https://a.pomf.cat/gikhtg.webm
(Okay, sometimes being secure's actually a disadvantage.)

Gods that whole fiasco made me sick though. I actually have unlocked iPhones for friends and clients as favors (twice because the VC's an idiot, and once because a friend's dad died) - not with the Siri-time method above (which was still working as of February 2016 - FBI having acquired phone in December 2015), but by using Tenorshare - which is all of $50 to register, works on every iPhone, to this day, no forensic data recovery required... And yet the FBI spends nearly half a year claiming they can't unlock this thing.

...and I unlocked five or six more phones during that time, including a fully updated 6s, because some of my work related friends are just such Steve Jobsophiles that they wouldn't believe that I could do it, until I showed them in person. (And one still didn't quite believe it.)

Had me wondering if Apple was paying the FBI for a viral ad, or what. This is the same FBI that left piles of shredded documents in the terrorist's apartment, as the media so thoughtfully revealed (along with Farook's mum's address via her ID at 1080p). So I guess not only did they temporarily forget how to unlock iPhones, but also how to re-assemble shredded documents (the latter of which they were doing back when Hoover was still in charge.)

0578-3348741-Rafia_lived_in_the_Redlands_California_home_with_her_son_Syed_Fa-m-60_1449468986599.jpg
(This was not censored during the live broadcast.)

cvzvoh0weaad619.png
(FBI cannot into investigate.)

The best part is - I was actually driving to San Bernardino when that shooting happened. Turned right the f*ck around when I heard it on the news... Though less because I was worried about getting shot, and more because I didn't want to deal with the traffic that'd ensue.

/seeeeeeeeeething_rant

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Re: Nuclear Weapons, Missile, and Chemical or Biological Wea

Ah, so that's what the fuzz was about the other day.
It had me quite worried, y'know. Checking the forums multiple times a day only to find that they suddenly weren't accessible was more than enough excitement for one day.
:roll:

EDIT: Just read the announcement warning about the event... Nvm me. >_>