Nova needs a rollback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

New Adventurer
Reaction score
- Could you rollback to say... 10:00 AM EST on August 7th. Started saying "overflow" at around 10:30
- STEAM_0:0:16743367
- Slot 1 - Character Name is Nova
- Sorry, reliable channel overflow. I have no idea how it happened, I wasn't holding bags inside of bag etc., and I think I only had 63 or 64 items. I wasn't purposely going over the limit as most people say it gets bad at around 70, sorry though. I'll keep it at or under 60 in the future.

If you could tell me what you think or why the overflow happened I will make sure to try and avoid whatever caused that in the future. :b

EDIT: I just read the post, and I think it would be ok to roll back to 6 AM, as that's when the post says it stores the character. I hadn't played much before the overflow happened.

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Note that rollbacks are done every 6 hours on Mikkel's time zone, which is gmt+1 I believe... Which is 6 hours ahead of eat (gmt-5)

so I guess it's still the same time frame, you'd lose about 4 1/2 hours.

Also, common reasons for overflow are too many items (pots arrows and certain items with long string names), putting bags in bags, and playing on high ping servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.