Reaction score
Will that make them less narcissistic?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Yeah... We certainly need a patch. (Although I dunno if I'd recommend free-basing MSC.)

A good chunk of this month had me over seas, literally (more, at sea), with sh*t internet access. This has earned me another round of said, but this time on a "romantic" cruise with decent internet access, that I had a hand in personally rigging up. I should be able to get some MSC time in there, somewhere.

Granted, seems the plan is to leave Lady X's dad with our friends, who have three kids and their own grandad to look after, so I've no idea how that's gonna work. >_>

Sitting on ten maps (even if eight are kinda off limits), and a bunch of voice clips. Maybe we'll go for a new New Years full installer... I'd like to hold off on a new one to add space intensive things, like proper book and artwork images and the like, but we've been putting it off long enough - and it might be worth it, if just to have the bloom default to off or what not.

Really need to not have this game's very existence hinging entirely on my availability. I used some of my offline time to work on a scripting tutorial and database, but I think I need to make some sort of detailed sticky regarding "What can I do for MSC?", as I keep getting PM's regarding just that, mostly from would-be coders who have no idea where to start.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Just send potential coders a shoelace-sized string in a 1-foot-diameter knot. If they can work that out, they just might work.