• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
Hey, i was wondering if it would be possible to add more undead monsters? i think it would be cool to see some zombie, wraiths... ect in ms rather then just some old skellys? anyone else?

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I think zombies wouldn't fit in this medieval world. And wraiths... maybe...

On the other hand, I'd like to see the option of creating custom monsters, something like
ms_custommonster
health <value>
type <boolean>
name <string>

That kind of stuff.

And why do you have a "no...jew" option? I'm not jewish myself, but some people might find that offensive.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Solid Wraith:
wraith2.jpg
Additive Wraith:
wraith1.jpg

Best thing about this model, is he only has two modes to worry about: idle and attack. Just kinda floats around then does this spookay wavy maneuver when he gets close to something. (Shoots lightning in the game he came from, but can just as easily be a melee attack)

But I should know better than to try to offer a model these days. :oldcry:

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
I think zombies wouldn't fit in this medieval world. And wraiths... maybe...

On the other hand, I'd like to see the option of creating custom monsters, something like
ms_custommonster
health <value>
type <boolean>
name <string>

That kind of stuff.

And why do you have a "no...jew" option? I'm not jewish myself, but some people might find that offensive.

iunno JM, iv read a few books with Zombies in medevil times... in one they ended up being turned into zombies by a necromancer because they pissed her off."oh and cause... uhh... because... iunno its usually more harsh in a gamming community, lol i made one in another forum where people called me asshat in a option lol"

oh , and Thothie thats an awsome Model :)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Besides, Zombie has always been at the back end of every D&D monster manual to date (since 1978). ;)

Prob be just like a skeleton - cept maybe hit harder, and attack slower.

As for the wraith - I say we give him Noclip - that'd be fun. ;)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I was thinking it wouldn't start ignoring walls till it found a target. (Otherwise, it'd wander off the map too often). After it had a target though, it'd track it down to the ends of the earth, no matter where it tried to hide. ;)

Be a good monster for dealing with mages/archers who like to take advantage of the horrible AI. ;)

Lanethan

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
We have zombie dwarves now...

I'm all for higher level undead monsters. Zombies + ghosts would be the next 'tier.'

And your second option is not appropriate content for this board. *changed*

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
Lanethan said:
We have zombie dwarves now...

I'm all for higher level undead monsters. Zombies + ghosts would be the next 'tier.'

And your second option is not appropriate content for this board. *changed*

haha , thats kool just fuckin around.

-ne ways yea dwarf skellys would look kinda stupid....

Sir Edric

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I think that there is too much undead with the skelly's already!!

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
there need to be more variants of the undead than just skeletons and stronger skeletons though, but we need magic using npc's more ;)

Delirious

New Adventurer
Reaction score
evilsquirrel said:
there need to be more variants of the undead than just skeletons and stronger skeletons though, but we need magic using npc's more ;)

I couldn't have said it better or in fewer words myself. But just adding monsters that use magic isn't enough. It would be like fighting any other group in MS: Once you learn how to beat it, you can use one tactic over and over again.

It would be nice to mix the groups up a little bit. Take calruin for instance. Rather than fighting the same two types of skeletons all the way to calrain, mix it up a little: Sometimes, you run into skeleton mages, zombies, ghouls, whatever, along with the Enraged and Living Dead. Might make you change your tactics a little bit, encourage more groupwork and cooperation between people of different skills... know what I'm saying?