-Mastersword Oath of Loyalty-

-The Oath of Loyalty to Mastersword-

• I Pledge now and Forever to follow these Guidlines

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I will not follow the following rules but will continue a dishonarble member of Ms

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
Inspired by The Topic"[ Poll ] Who Cheats? (curiousity)" by "ITS'aME'aMARIO!!!!" I have made a poll to better help keep Mastersword a cheat free Rpg World.

This poll is to sift the rotten of us from the fruitful. Hopefully through the hope of a better Mastersword community the honor of not cheating will become poured within the walls of Daragoth. This means that you Pledge to follow these rules as a loyal member of Mastersword~

-The Oath of Loyalty to Mastersword-

- I pledge to never use a cheat map or if i do own one to exterminate it.

- I pledge to never in any way or fashion to be unfair through cheating in the Ms community.

- I pledge that I will never be dishonorable and kill newbs by killing for my very own pleasure.

----------------------------------------------

You must choose to either be the honorable or the dishonarable.

If you so happen to choose no to this pledge do us a favor and leave this community as well as the lands of Daragoth...

-Devin

Kengou

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I'll just pack up my bags and leave, then.

Really though, MS 1.3 is so old, everybody on it cheats. I haven't met one person who doesn't. Unless you don't, then I have met one. But in any case, it doesn't harm anyone to cheat on the old game.

And as for the new game, they've already stated that cheat maps etc. are fine, however your character will not be alterred outside the cheatmap, so in either event, it makes no difference. I vote that I will continue to dishonor the community, even though it really isn't dishonoring anyone.

Does anyone else think this thread is extremely useless?

Tradion

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
I do, sorry to say. Thing is, if my character is a evil bad ass, and we're roleplaying, i'm gunna pk me some newbs because thats Role playing buddy. Now, if we're all there just shooting the shit, bwahaha, no reason to kill teh nubs.. as for teh haxing, meh, it'll happen anyways.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Witnessofgod said:
If you so happen to choose no to this pledge do us a favor and leave this community as well as the lands of Daragoth...

No.
r_bigass_smiley.gif

Witnessofgod said:
- I pledge to never in any way or fashion to be unfair through cheating in the Ms community.

Current server list at the time of this post:

MasterSword v1.3 - Steam _@_ easylevels2

J.J. Server MS ___________@_ easylevels2

Hell's Diner MS ___________@_ challs

J-M's MS realm #2 ________@_ edana

r_bigass_smiley.gif

Kengou said:
Does anyone else think this thread is extremely useless?

Well, I think
r_shitthread.gif

Kuroneko

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
For everything there are atleast 2 paths to take. Good and Evil. To simply cast one aside would cause the other to gain too much power. As such, in most cases, there is a third balancing force. The force makes sure niether side ever gains too much power.

aka: Beware of balance.

Chopsuey

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Kuroneko said:
For everything there are atleast 2 paths to take. Good and Evil. To simply cast one aside would cause the other to gain too much power. As such, in most cases, there is a third balancing force. The force makes sure niether side ever gains too much power.

aka: Beware of balance.

we seriously need a neutral side

i dont agree to any others, ill prolly end up playin "noble" for MS:C then later go to "cheatmaps" then "hacking"

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The paths all of you choose are up to you as a person. As of what honor stands for, it is much more a legacy than that of dishonor. Thankfully I choose honor. It pleases me and all who deal with me. Im sorry that some members found this topic unuseful but thats only because they dont stand for honor and goodness. As for what i do it is purely and wholly noble. I can assure you no leader is remembered by his evil to be "honorable" but one to spit at.

The ones who choose dishonor may feel like they have been above all and at there high but as Kuroneko said balance is not always good because if balance is supplied the good will one day conquer the evil as the evil did the good.

I was hoping that good would truimph and to my suprise they have to what i see. I wish that when i return that some may have seen the picture a little more clearly than as dirty as some members in this community are making it.

Wishing the best,

-Devin

Kengou

New Adventurer
Reaction score
??? What just happened here?

witnessofgod said:
Im sorry that some members found this topic unuseful but thats only because they dont stand for honor and goodness.

insults are honorable huh?

witnessofgod said:
As of what honor stands for, it is much more a legacy than that of dishonor. Thankfully I choose honor.

ummm, yea. Do you think you'll be remembered in high regards as the honorable man for playing a game? ...damn... I never knew it was so simple...

witnessofgod said:
I can assure you no leader is remembered by his evil to be "honorable" but one to spit at.

Are you going to spit at me now? Well, according to your post here, you're going to have to spit at a lot of people on these forums because they enjoy playing a game to it's full potential rather than just walking around ingame and praying to god.

witnessofgod said:
The ones who choose dishonor may feel like they have been above all and at there high

that's exactly it... I feel like I'm at my best because I play cheat maps. You hit the nail on the head there.

witnessofgod said:
but as Kuroneko said balance is not always good because if balance is supplied the good will one day conquer the evil as the evil did the good.

Is that what he said? Thanks for rephrasing it for me.

witnessofgod said:
I wish that when i return that some may have seen the picture a little more clearly than as dirty as some members in this community are making it.

Yea, you're right, my screen is a bit dirty right now.

Oh, btw, just remember that this is a game, not life. You won't change lives on these forums by preaching the word of god and telling fortunes, you'll only annoy people. But good luck on your god quest, buddy. Don't let this community of dishonorable, evil, dirty, and unpure members get your spirits down, there's still a whole lot more communities like this one to go, you'll need those spirits.

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Kengou said:
??? What just happened here?

witnessofgod said:
Im sorry that some members found this topic unuseful but thats only because they dont stand for honor and goodness.

witnessofgod said:
As of what honor stands for, it is much more a legacy than that of dishonor. Thankfully I choose honor.

ummm, yea. Do you think you'll be remembered in high regards as the honorable man for playing a game? ...damn... I never knew it was so simple...

witnessofgod said:
I can assure you no leader is remembered by his evil to be "honorable" but one to spit at.

Are you going to spit at me now? Well, according to your post here, you're going to have to spit at a lot of people on these forums because they enjoy playing a game to it's full potential rather than just walking around ingame and praying to god.

witnessofgod said:
The ones who choose dishonor may feel like they have been above all and at there high

that's exactly it... I feel like I'm at my best because I play cheat maps. You hit the nail on the head there.

witnessofgod said:
but as Kuroneko said balance is not always good because if balance is supplied the good will one day conquer the evil as the evil did the good.

Is that what he said? Thanks for rephrasing it for me.

witnessofgod said:
I wish that when i return that some may have seen the picture a little more clearly than as dirty as some members in this community are making it.

Yea, you're right, my screen is a bit dirty right now.

Oh, btw, just remember that this is a game, not life. You won't change lives on these forums by preaching the word of god and telling fortunes, you'll only annoy people. But good luck on your god quest, buddy. Don't let this community of dishonorable, evil, dirty, and unpure members get your spirits down, there's still a whole lot more communities like this one to go, you'll need those spirits.

Kengou said:

quote]

I meant no attack to anyone by writing this. Don’t be so paranoid. I’m saying that only because honor is in justly being even with all. To insure this “balance it is only by one way. Surely there will always be cheating which by all means we know that unfair ways are never honorable. I am not insulting by far but saying facts which to my knowledge have been around since the most ancient records. Insulting by far never makes one not honorable unless he states his insult by truth or exaggeration. There is no honor in an exaggerated insult. I was not exaggerating and any scholar would agree that cheating has never and never will be considered honorable nor by all means goodness.

Kengou said:

By all means I never play this game and if I do it is only for a short while to LAN with a friend and if I so do cheat in a game will you be honored when you stop playing the game? Of course not, a quote of only stupid man would say that you can cheat and then go in another area and all is right. I was not talking about the game when I said this. I was talking about the way a man lives in all areas of his life.

Kengou said:

By all ways if find this worthy of insult. When did I say that I would spit at you. I said

witnessofgod said:
in any way does this apply to most members of this forum? I think that a dishonorable person is surely nothing to be proud of and honored for. How does enjoying playing a game to its “full” potential as dishonorable unless you hack to be unfair to other members? Also praying to God doesn’t make one honorable, it is the way he handles the Small and the Big issues in his life. :roll:

By all means your answers are just more sick as I read. You need to use your brain more as you type. Id like you to explain to me how dishonor is a good thing in this world. ;) that would be interesting to hear. “looks around” as far as my eyes can see there is no reason and your defending it seems stupid and pointless. But you can try if you would like although its never been accomplished.

Good luck on your crusade You will need all you can get Jimmy and Kengou :wink:

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
I'm not starting a crusade here. I just think this topic is worthless. I wonder how many people care about your bullshit.

Hey, if you walk into a server running easylevels2 and say the people who play there are dishonorable, what do you think their reactions would be?

Witnessofgod said:
Good luck on your crusade You will need all you can get Jimmy and Kengou :wink:

I'm assuming you mean all the help we can get... Hmm... help... people who share my views on cheating? OK.

The following five posts are from five different people who signed my guestbook (on my MS maps site which has had 4700+ visitors). The replies were made in sequence (I didn't fish positive replies out) and I removed the names to protect innocent "dishonorable" people against your bullshit.

Code:
Name: ...

Email: ...

Date: Sat Apr 23 05:03:07 EDT 2005

Good page JM :D

Code:

Date: Fri Apr 22 14:58:51 EDT 2005

GOOD JOB!!!! Took me a while to find this place...

Code:

Date: Wed Apr 13 15:35:54 EDT 2005

dude..... this is freakin sweet... ty baahahaha

Code:

Date: Thu Apr 07 01:33:00 EDT 2005

Nice job jm, this should keep me occupied for... *checks watch* 2 hours or so, since it took less than a day to do everything in 1.3

Code:

Date: Tue Apr 05 15:43:32 EDT 2005

sup jm, i always used you site to dl shit from, gj and keep the maps coming,

I'll count the number of positive replies on cheatmaps I host later so I can figure out how much help I have in my "crusade" which you made up for me.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
That's pretty much the point. There is no good side.

Witness, I cheat to guide newbies through dangerous maps. I've stated in other topics that I never PK. I even dislike PK, and the fact that I have it disabled on my server (unless it crashes, restarts and resets PK to enabled, MS bug...) should be proof for that.

You simply refuse to understand the "other side", do you? I've helped lots of newbies find their way through the Thornlands, the Dark Forest and most of the other maps with my hacked char and I never hurt them.

I cheat to help newbies. Is that dishonorable? Is it?

Chopsuey

New Adventurer
Reaction score
holy shit, sso much quoting

WOG its just a game, im "honourable" in life,,,,, but only to friends/family/needy/ and anyone else who i think deserves it

Kengou

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Chop that's exactly what I was going to say! :D

Witness, I'm sorry to hear you think this game is life, but my being "dishonorable" in a game, means absolutely nothing about what I'm like in life.

witnessofgod said:
To insure this “balance it is only by one way.

Ensure. And you forgot the last quotation mark.

witnessofgod said:
...by truth or exaggeration....

Spelled it wrong.

witnessofgod said:
...in an exaggerated insult...

Still wrong.

witnessofgod said:
...I was not exaggerating and any...

Still wrong. And you missed a comma there, actually you've missed many commas, but I'll just point this one out.

witnessofgod said:
...any scholar would agree that cheating has never and never will be considered honorable...

I disagree, there are some scholars who might think so. Especially if it's used to help people, such as the devs of a game testing their game for bugs or something. Or just a friendly player helping newbs through tough spots.

Also you missed the word "been."

witnessofgod said:
...nor by all means goodness...

witnessofgod said:
...By all means I never play...

witnessofgod said:
...By all means your answers...

I'm assuming you really like that phrase.

witnessofgod said:
...By all ways if find this worthy of insult...

This sentence is just completely fucked up.

witnessofgod said:
You need to use your brain more as you type.

Please review my post.

witnessofgod said:
Id like you to explain to me how dishonor is a good thing in this world. that would be interesting to hear. “looks around” as far as my eyes can see there is no reason and your defending it seems stupid and pointless.

I never said dishonor was a good thing, all I was saying (aparently you missed the entire point) was that playing cheat maps in either MS, OR MS:C is not dishonorable. It hurts nobody, so why do you care? (<--- This is exactly why I think this thread is useless.)

Very few people play MS, so those few people playing cheat maps don't hurt anyone, and in MS:C, cheatmaps are allowed, but the alterations to your character during a cheatmap will not be saved to your character. (<--- This is why I said "playing the game to it's full potential." It's a lot like playing multiplayer half-life, it doesn't change your single player campaign in any way. Basically you're telling us it's dishonorable to play multiplayer half-life.)

So why in hell do you think we're going to change our ways for honor? Does it benefit us in any way to stop playing cheatmaps and limit ourselves to just the maps the devs made? Does it benefit anyone? Anyone at all? But you're right, let's all boycott the only things we haven't done already in MS and just sit around staring at our monitors, waiting for our eyes to melt out of their sockets from boredom. Hey, it's the honorable thing to do!

Witness, I really think you just made this thread (and pretty much all the other threads you've ever made) for attention. They serve no purpose except to add to your post count, and to make other people have to read your bullshit. You were an attention whore when you joined and you're an attention whore now. I'd like you to know I've lost the few shreds of respect I had for you.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Okay guys, just settle down with the debate:

Witness: As Kengou said, it is just a game, and with our current version of MS, I am now more inclined to agree with those who would like to cheat. Just bear in mind that MS:C will essentially be cheat-proof.

Kengou: It really doesn't matter what others think, what their motives are, and so forth. But you do bring up a good point in the post above me. What's done is done.

There's my two cents.

Kengou

New Adventurer
Reaction score
true, very true. c'mon, let's go have some Uber-1337 Cookies. And witness isn't invited. 8)

EDIT: Oh btw, I'd like to point out that Witnessofgod has a higher post count than even Kuroneko. In fact he has the highest post count on the forums, weighing in at a whopping 749 posts. Nearly 100 posts higher than Kuroneko.

I'd also like to point out that his brother, who left a few months ago still has one of the highest post counts on the boards. Rhodeder weighs in at 403 posts and is the 4th highest post count, following only his brother, Kuroneko, and 009.

Interesting...

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Im sorry but this has to be the most stupidest replies i have ever heard. Chop seemed to be the only one that spoke some sence. As for what i said long ago no insult that is exagerated is honorable but a pile of dung you yourself it. Its worth nothing. Btw Jimmy your going to be the top board spammer in awhile ;) Keep up the good work ;) Im not even going to persist. Thanks for the grammer check Kenguo i really am not to good at some languages right now. Forgive me :wink: :roll: This entire topic has ended up a waste of my time. Sad thing indeed. Im sure im going to hear a bunch of crude sickining, POTHETIC insults from this. Btw if you give an insult dont twist another mans words because you have little defence. Its pothetic. :?

-Devin

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Witnessofgod said:
Btw Jimmy your going to be the top board spammer in awhile :wink:

Hey, I'm just wondering, who is this Jimmy you keep talking about? :?:

P.S.: OH NOES!!!1! I ARE DIHSONORALBE!!11!!!!!!!!11!1!!one111!1!!!11!!!1

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Reaction score
a nick..."J-M v2.5.5" J-M~y And btw are you ok.... whats with the "P.S.: OH NOES!!!1! I ARE DIHSONORALBE!!11!!!!!!!!11!1!!one111!1!!!11!!!1" :?