MasterSword: Beyond Daragoth

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
evilsquirrel said:
Gurluas said:
first release, will be nathaka...its 50% city and 50% map...

then there is the beach, its just simply a beach where you spawn and can travel to Nathaka...
more a connection map between daragoth and dreadwind than a real map

dont just make connection maps...make it have at least *something* of interest, or you're just wasting your time.

first release will be focusing on nathaka, it may have some critters, thats it...
newer releases will focus more on the coastline.

the only reason i include the coast anyway is because you need it to properly travel from deralia to dreadwind by sea...

did i mention you will need a special object to travel safely?

actually in a new release, i might make an island map so you maroon without crystal.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I thought this was Little G's idea... Dogcats and all...

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
it was, but ceriux did some work with mapping that he wants in his own mod for some silly reason...ah well, let im be i guess...

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
not just mapping, i edited the player model to make it about 90% differnt looking... i also did some modeling... ill be doing even more than that. DogCats and Bledgeons wont be included anymore...

Cernobylsky

New Adventurer
Reaction score
:oldshock: guys, i dont understand u i think it could be cool to play msc and have chance to choose from 2different locations, 2 different worlds (and like thothie sugested one will be acessible just with spec. non-dropable/lootable item) try to imagine one guy with traditions ms model and second with ceriux's new and so and so maybe it should be hard to travel between these worlds... (transition map just with special item and really,really hard) but i think new developers (if they'r makeing own models,maps and scripts (which could be included in both worlds)) are good for mod... :wink:

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
My eyes are starting to bleed reading your posts.

And enough of the speeches, already. People aren't complaining, we're discussing things now, so stop acting like we're all being a bunch of kids that are arguing.

zEdge3

New Adventurer
Reaction score
replace bludgeon with
Maul.gif

Maulotaur These beasts roam around the country-side looking for anything left to demolish. Their mallets can cast flames at you in a variety of ways, or just beat you silly up close. these would be TONS better than a bludgeon and besides they are way better than one any way and they wield f*cking hammers omg!

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
zEdge3 said:
replace bludgeon with
Maul.gif

Maulotaur These beasts roam around the country-side looking for anything left to demolish. Their mallets can cast flames at you in a variety of ways, or just beat you silly up close. these would be TONS better than a bludgeon and besides they are way better than one any way and they wield f*cking hammers omg!

thats....pretty much what a bludgeon is :|

the bludgeon demon is modelled after a minotaur :roll:

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
evilsquirrel said:
zEdge3 said:
replace bludgeon with
Maul.gif

thats....pretty much what a bludgeon is :|

the bludgeon demon is modelled after a minotaur :roll:

that is actually how a bludgeon demon is...
now for a normal one, remove nose ring remove evil eyes, give more clothes,

and there you go

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Gurluas. I don't know anyone on the forum, other than you, who thinks that your bludgeon story is the one we should be using for reference. Quit telling us what bludgeons should look like and should act like because of it. It's a FANFIC.

zEdge3

New Adventurer
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Did you just call Lanethan a noob?

irc quote i said boob but where exactly did you get bludgeon did you just randomly hit buttons in google search engine or what? even if you kept bludgeons at least give it a new name

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Randomly hit buttons? Zedge smert.

If ya haven't noticed, they kinda have weapons to, oh I don't know, BLUDGEON you. I know, it's a stretch to go from Bludgeon to Bludgeon, but we're crazy here at MS:C!