[Liko][SWE]

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Somebody get me his STEAM_ID so I can add another ban to my server. This clown did a triple-retry when I was playing bloodrose with Belmont, Mikkel, 2lt. and probably another person who I forgot, *almost* crashing the server (I had to kick him and lock the server) and now he just did a double-retry when Odin, Fehi and I were trying to kill Maldora. And the server crashed.

Liko, if you can read this, **** you.

scooby3219

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
i agree. liko should be banned from lots of servers. ill see if i can find him ingame and get his id

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
STEAM_0:1:1042428

At first I thought he was a nub or something, but he's been playing since July 07 - at least, so I assume this is malicious.

He's currently on my 27016 server... hmmm...

Speaking of which, that server is not getting nearly as much traffic for some reason (don't think it's his fault somehow - he just go there). ;)

69.106.105.21:27016 for now. Go see how that Athlon X2 handles MSC. :twisted:

• Banned

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Little punk bastard made me lose my acidic bolt scroll. Horrible timing to come and piss me off ><
Thanks for the ID, by the way.

Belmont

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
Little punk bastard made me lose my acidic bolt scroll. Horrible timing to come and piss me off ><
Thanks for the ID, by the way.

I'll give you mine, talk to me on steam friends so I can give it to you.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
He already got a rollback. I lol'd a little.

Belmont

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Yeah, I just read that on the FN forum, oh well.

Hobo

New Adventurer
Shadows of Torkalath
Reaction score
As you have noticed "liko" acts noobishly, that depends on that he is 10 years old, and his english is not perfect so he may have a hard time to understand what you are trying to say.
I can tell because he is my little brother if you wonder, and someone maybe recognices me Hobo2.
Just so you know he has no intentions of beeing malicious as Thothie sais, atleast not against you.
I think it was Mikkel who said that he has too many items so that crashes all the servers, if that is true ill help him clean up, right now he has about 60.
I say as Kuroneko wrote:"Thou shall embrace thy fellow newbie, as if they were of your own kin."
And if you ban him you also ban me :(

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I've not banned him from my server - only four people in the past 2 years have earned that honor - and three of them are actually the same person. ;) ...and I wasn't there, so it certainly wasn't aimed against me... But we usually figure someone who's been playing for more than 6 months knows the pain repeat reconnects cause... You know, unless they're 10 - we tend to also figure they're a bit older than that. ;)

Wrath

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yea I know Hobo well enough to know that Liko isketch his brother. 8)