Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very stupid !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ThE_DiViXioN

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Yo,

I was wondering ( might be a good idea ?), In MS ... When u check your equipment in a SMALL text in a SMALL corner, dosent that bother you a little ??!!! :?

My question is :

Why can't you make a really cool window like in diablo 2 ( U can put ur helmet on with ur mousewheel!? 1337! :p? 8)

And make the "bag" menu more......Stony ?... :p

Raptor

New Adventurer
Reaction score
well, considering diablo 2 has things such as "defense #" and level requirements and in MS it's more of a description of the item, and technically there are no levels, i see no reason to do this (it's not like any item requires a certain dex as with diablo 2 either)

and the bag menu is just the default built-in VGUI, sure it doesn't actually LOOK like you're looking inside a bag, but who cares? it does it's job just fine, of course, you can add images to the background, although i'm not exactly sure how, it may even be possible in the current version although i doubt it.

is there even a pic of the new menus in ms:c anywhere?

oh btw, nice double post :p

JabbahRulz

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
yer id like a window like that.. but diablo 2 is rpg but the view is rts. while ms is rpg but set in fps so meh window wuldnt really work

Cernobylsky

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Very good idea ThE_DiViXioN ... :) i should work at my game but .. MS is MS... Ya new menu can bee good idea... but i don t know if devs. will have time for menu.. they have to fix game bugs and programm new things...