Item stolen

WuBing

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38402
Date char last worked: 14 October around 3:25 PM
Slot: 3
Reason: not sure if need a rollback, but this guy called Nicholas stole my Hoarforst when I was giving it to Shriden.
Here is his Steam ID: 0:0:6247517.
Chatlog : http://imageshack.us/a/img404/6417/2012101400008.jpg

CrashWolf

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
MSR Developer
Reaction score
Four 90 degree turns to the left, or was it right?
Wu, that sword was mine.
I loaned it to you a few months ago because you needed one at the time and I had three. When I asked for it back, you refused. I would've reminded you, but you votekicked me before I could.
As far as I'm concerned, there was no harm done here.

WuBing

New Adventurer
Reaction score
CrashWolf said:
Wu, that sword was mine.
I loaned it to you a few months ago because you needed one at the time and I had three. When I asked for it back, you refused. I would've reminded you, but you votekicked me before I could.
As far as I'm concerned, there was no harm done here.

The fact is I got the word with several people and no one wanted it, so I kept it in order to give someone in need.

Keep bullshitting.

CrashWolf

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
MSR Developer
Reaction score
Well I dunno what you did with my sword then, but the point is, you stole a hoarfrost shard from me, and so I stole one from you. The cycle is complete, now we go back to our lives.
Besides, you weren't trading. You were giving it to a low level player who couldn't even use it, AKA twinking.

Edit: Just looked at your screenshot. Not to sound rude, but it's best to provide screenshots only if they actually provide useful information. All that shows is that there was a little unrelated banter and that someone was votekicked.

WuBing

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Some of my words had gone before I took the picture, and whether the screenshot is relevant is not the point. What really confuses me is that why would I borrow another Hoar from you although I already have one, plus how you prove that you are the owner of this sword?

Stop making story and admit the fact that you stole my item in front of Shriden and me. Because of your immaturity and rudeness, I can't just let it go.

CrashWolf

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
MSR Developer
Reaction score
I loaned the sword to you a WHILE back, when you DIDN'T have one. When I asked for it back, you said you still needed it, and you just never gave it back to me.
My immaturity and rudeness? You guys called me a greedy jew and a fag. Maybe you should avoid racism and hateful slurs if you plan to call people immature and rude.
Screenshot relevancy IS important. A picture of a cat can't help sell your point. Your screenshot only shows you guys arguing with Crash and then votekicking Nicholas after he joined.

@Arken I hope you're referring to Wu, because you can't assume the worst of people just because someone and their twinked-out newblet are hating on them. The only thief here was Wubing, who stole my sword a few months ago.

ArkenMilovat

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
One of you is lieng all i can say. Not like i can say that few of newbies start to point everyone around how cool are they but.
I didnt played with you so i cant say anything about you. I saw Wu, hes strange :p
So ill just sit here and try to help someone of you two, i hope ill choose right side. For now i need more info.

WuBing

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Let me explain how I got my own Hoars. The first one was that I asked Picadilly and Slaytanic for help approximately 2 years ago, then found another one in June with Slash, Hemeriodius and etc. I remember one of them was looking for Dark Tomahawk.

I have got nothing valuable from this boi since I started playing MSC again in late April. You know why he attempted to steal my item? It is because I refused to help him when I was capable of doing hunderswamp myself. In May, he was the first person I was familiar with, so he used me to gain tons of experience. And what's funny is I wasn't allowed to hit hivemother. We did this repeatedly until some people told me that he's selfish and always uses newbie to do what he wants. After serveral weeks later, we did it together and I got nearly as much experience as he did, then he was so mad about me stealing his experience and started insulting me.

I know this drama is so fucking long, but it totally explains why he acts like a dique to me.

Finally, there's something I want to clarify. Firstly, I didn't use any words related to racism. Secondly, Crash and Nicholas are your accounts, so don't pretend. Oh wait! He also said I can use the Hoar for my forth account before he left.

Sirschmoopy

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Obviously crash wolf is trolling. Since hes only got 3 posts and all of them are on this thread alone, and its apparent hes trying to juice something out of this. As for nicholas. I've known him long enough to say he would do something this stupid.

EDIT: Crash wolf and nicholas are the same guy apparently.

CrashWolf

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
MSR Developer
Reaction score
Allow me to start off by apologizing for the upcoming wall of text.

I love Wubing's little sob story there. I helped him reach the hivemother REPEATEDLY so he could level up. I remember taking extra time to clear the path so he could reach the damn thing in the first place. I would run behind him so I could absorb blows intended for him. I ALWAYS let him attack the hivemother. He would tell me to finish the damn thing off so he could gain his levels. I remember complimenting him, once he had leveled up a lot, on how he wasn't corrupted even though he had been handed everything, saying that most people in his situation end up complete jackasses. I also said that we didn't need each other's help to kill hivemother anymore, so we took turns killing it for the boosted exp. I would even fight off the minions while he solo'd the boss with ease. I never NEEDED him for runs of hunderswamp, I have always been perfectly capable of doing it alone. It's funny how people can just outright LIE about past experiences whenever they are annoyed by someone.
"People told me that he's always selfish and uses newbies" I am one of the most newbie-friendly players in this damn community, don't you even begin to give me any shit saying otherwise.
That june run of loda was AFTER I loaned you my hoarfrost.
We traded a LOT of items back and forth.
I never pretended that I was not Crash or Nicholas. You two WERE using racist remarks and slurs. Now it might have been only Shriden who called me a greedy jew, but YOU called me a fag. That much is certain. And I declared that I could FINALLY give my third character back his sword, not "oh neat another hoar, I'll give this to my other character, herpaderp."
I never insult friends. NEVER. And I was VERY much surprised and upset to come back to the game to find Wubing a complete jackass, especially after all the things we did for each other.
My final advice for you? Stop lying and trying to convince yourself it's true.

@Rideon stop trolling bro

@Schmoopy You, sir, have been an ass to me ever since I unfriended you. Stop lying about me.

@Arken You don't remember me? ):

WuBing

New Adventurer
Reaction score
I wanna play a game here. I will delete my character and never come back to the community if Crash is proven not yours. I don't expect to regain the Hoar, but I want everybody know you lie.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
We don't give a sh!t, the time you guys spend here arguing you could have made a truce in-game and get one whore for each of you. Everyone's happy in the end.

UCk2a.gif

WuBing

New Adventurer
Reaction score
zeus9860 said:
We don't give a sh!t, the time you guys spend here arguing you could have made a truce in-game and get one whore for each of you. Everyone's happy in the end.

UCk2a.gif

Could you Mind yours, mexi pus?

SteinKyrac

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
[irrelevant message from way too long ago.]

Last edited:

CrashWolf

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
MSR Developer
Reaction score
SteinKyrac said:
WuBing was giving stuff out Freely yesterday 10-15-12, it was a Generous thing.
I know everyone that is a lower level looks at that as a good thing, but it really is bad for the game. Whenever new players come about, high levels dump all the stuff in the game on them, and then nobody wants to play anymore because everyone has everything. Now that's not to say someone can't pity the poor, weak player who has run a map 50 times to try to get one item but never gets it, but I hear about high levels just dumping all the lvl 30 equipment onto people from lvl 15-20 all the time.

SteinKyrac said:
One of you here reading this post would of reacted as Well if this were to happen to you at this level I was at.
Hoarfrost is a lvl 20 sword, you're not even close to that, so don't act like you really need an upgrade or something. It's not like you earned it either, I mean he was just dumping it on you. If you want the sword, level up a little and try running lodagond with a group.

SteinKyrac said:
...knowing that Nicholas can be a real Jerk.
This knowledge based off two encounters where I asked you to leave because me and my brother were trying to do a private run of orc_for? Maybe you shouldn't be judging people who get annoyed because every single run of a map is ruined by people who join and refuse to leave. Everyone always says "oh you're a high level you can handle the extra weight," but it's not me that I'm concerned about, it's my highly incompetent brother. I always ask nicely and everyone refuses and it just pisses me off. So next time you think that you can decide whether someone is bad, maybe you should find out if they're just in a bad mood because of constant harassment.

Also, even if you're mad, don't start spouting racial slurs, it just makes you look like a bad person, and the people who do take offence to those things will hate you for it.

@Wubing Stop being a jackass who votekicks me on server entry, it's annoying. Just f*cking get over it. Gawd.

ArkenMilovat

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
Great wall of defence builded with wall of text. Nicolas.... mmm yeah remember name but my memory is never was good ( i hate myself for this) I dont remember you exactly but the same thing telling if i dont remember you good you was not rude with me. :oops:
Mmm Nicolas how come there is none of your messages in console?

ArkenMilovat

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
SteinKyrac said:
Hello I am Shriden,... [text]
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:40 amLast visited: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:06 amTotal posts: 1 | Search user’s posts
(0.00% of all posts / 1.00 posts per day)Most active forum: Rollback Requests
(1 Post / 100.00% of user’s posts)Most active topic: Item stolen
(1 Post / 100.00% of user’s posts)
Question comes to tongue, did ya got paid 4 this?
If yes, good for you... I wish to get payed for my posts too... :D

Bordoga

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
Do I also have to step up in this *****?

I have to admit I'm one of those guys gifting "high-level gear" around to some newcomers but before that either I'm asking them if they want it or they're straight saying that they want to get that stuff themselves.

Nevertheless, has this something to do with the main issue.

Well Zeus is rather harsh at problem solving eventhough he isn't wrong, that would've worked.
Depending, on your in-game behaviour and if you could get along, that is.

Anyway I don't think a rollback is necessary, we can clear this up.

@ Arken: What the hell man. ^^
@ WuBing: You kinda know my opinion based on the run earlier.
@ CrashWolf: Umm, I dunno where to start.
1. Even if it would've been a hoarfrost from you loaned <insert date here>... years/months ago...
Doesn't give you the right if he decides to give it to somebody else, to just go there and take it.
And it's also none of your business if he's not high enough for it.
2. You said that you wanted to remind him that you loaned him your hoarfrost a long time ago.
Even though he votekick'd you, you could've done it through several other methods/ways..
3. Well I guess everybody is once or more often pissed off, but would you go out there to find out if someone's in a bad mood just because he's acting all "pissy"? I'm not saying that you did act "pissy"... Because I also remember doin' runs when other players joined in... But what's the big deal? Instead of being happy to see that this game still has a light and still some player playing... Is it really so bad?
And forgive me it's not that I breed hate or anything... I also don't intent to let you feel that way because I stated so much at you. It's just my opinion, you can think of that however you like.

Well enough hate from my side..
I'll spec this a little more.

ArkenMilovat

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
@ Arken: What the hell man. ^^
@ Bordoga, give me just show my activity on forums if i cant play :3... Nothing to do really, msc is ded 4 me.

Bordoga

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
Well get that fixed somehow. :/

".. but thas besises teh poind..."