Is Mikkel even managing the passwords anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bago

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
Hey I have been trying to get the password for awhile now. I used to get updates from Blasto and I have messaged this Mikkel guy a few times with no response. Can someone tell me what is going on?

For that matter does FN even exist still?

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
i dunno, weird things have happened lately... I'm sure he still runs [FN] because i can still pick my characters when playing >_> and yeah... he probably doesnt respond because there's something called "patience" when you request something, if you keep on spamming him with PM's im sure it will take you even longer to make the request done or also it can make you get no response back.

I do not have to reply to you if I deny you, I see no sense in just telling someone no. After all giving time you can get the password, everyone who is adamant enough gets it.

^proof and similiar to what i said.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
[FN] still seems to exist.

I notice Mikkel's server is down though. :\

Also, I can no longer filter for MSC servers without starting MSC. :/ ...Anyone else getting this?

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
Thothie said:
I notice Mikkel's server is down though. :\
Now up again.
Thothie said:
Also, I can no longer filter for MSC servers without starting MSC. :/ ...Anyone else getting this?
Oddly enough yes.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
yeah it's been like that for me at least for around 3 or 4 days now and some of my games dissappeared from games list somehow and i also noticed esf mod not being on server filter list (vanished somehow and i cant browse for servers without starting game also) all this happened in the same day for me, i'm sure it has something to do with the steam updates :|

Jelly

Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Thothie said:

Been having that the last couple of years. As of a year and a half ago (maybe more maybe less, I have no idea) it stopped filtering the servers even with MSC started. I don't know a fix, I usually connect by ip which I find on game-monitor.com. >_>

Bago

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Reaction score
zeus9860 said:
i dunno, weird things have happened lately... I'm sure he still runs [FN] because i can still pick my characters when playing >_> and yeah... he probably doesnt respond because there's something called "patience" when you request something, if you keep on spamming him with PM's im sure it will take you even longer to make the request done or also it can make you get no response back.

I do not have to reply to you if I deny you, I see no sense in just telling someone no. After all giving time you can get the password, everyone who is adamant enough gets it.

^proof and similiar to what i said.

I have already been approved for the password by Blasto when he was in charge and been in this community since 2004, I think I know what patience is. My approval should have been carried over when Mikkel took over, its that simple.

Mikkel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
The Pirates of Dreadwind
Reaction score
PM sent, and remember to save your info.

Status
Not open for further replies.