I guess being polite is out of the question

Cephear

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
So yeah, this just happened.

I was running orc_for, this game came and just, welp, started acting like a dork.

cv6o.png

I'm not gonna like, cry for punishment, but I think this shouldn't go unnoticed.

Cephear

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
8eaf.png

Even more, and to precise things, he didn't go just for instults, he joined during the run, which prevented the doors from opening and I asked him to reconnect, like seen on the first screen.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Not the first time we see this (from him), but hey, thanks for reminding me... :wink:

The other day he joined a server i was on but didn't speak to anyone. Perhaps it's best to avoid people like him and any sort of contact. I never had issues with him/her/it but i do remember some people on steam asking me about him and the way he acts towards them. I never had issues myself but i do recall other people going through the samething as you.

Thothie could just rename him to Palando le Pink + increase namechange money charge and call it a day, would be fun to watch i guess. :roll:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
You've got enough on your plate as it is - dealing with assholes would be a full time job.

I'm sure the community will ostracize him into oblivion shortly.

Red Cell

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Is trolling still relevant? I feel like it's so 2005.

ceriux

Adventurer
Reaction score
2005 ? Plz ever since electronics and the internet became cool, trolls have taken over the internet. They own it!