how to unlink a save to account steam

Ayhur

New Adventurer
Reaction score
hi

I 'm recovering my old save from msc, but i have remembered that i started playing with my brother's account steam. No, i haven´t my char con FN server. What is the problem of the saves msc? that i can only play my char if my brother let me load steam with him account steam.

Now ( that i have my own account steam) i want play my char with my account. I tried to open the files to see where is the link steam account, but files are encrypt.

any idea to fix it?

Wishbone

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Heroes of Dawn
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
The player files are supposed to be encrypted, and they're attached to via player's Steam by the 32 Bit Steam ID number on via file name. Basically, the name scheme goes like this for characters stored on server steamid#_slot#.char. For example a file called STEAM_0-0-123_2 means it's attached to the Steam account with the ID of STEAM_0-0-123 on slot number 2.

So, if you want to play on a character attached to a different steam account, just replace the SteamID number portion with your SteamID number. Though you do have to replace the colons:)) on the SteamID number with dashes(-) to work.