How to make real cash easy! :O

Eversio

New Adventurer
Reaction score
:oldshock: hey guys i found out a easy way to make money (not a ton just some good pocket change) check out

http://www.msremake.com/index.php?ref=196835

with in 10 mins i made 20$ not alot but like i said nice to donate it here or buy something for yourself ^^ well gl with it someone showed me this in another forum.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Vomica7 said:
THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!

_42698251_300_yahoo203.jpg

lol, just saw that! Great comedy! ;)

Vomica7

New Adventurer
Reaction score
everyone had on banana hammocks.
it was gorgeous :eek:~
hahaha

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
outrageous.jpg
I don't know, the movie doesn't look that great D:

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
There'll be banana hammocks everywhere...

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
And an ass right outta nowhere :?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Nah, they went WAY out of their way to make this movie, about the people who practically invented gay, the straightest movie ever (well, insomuch as is possible with a bunch of half-naked men running around). The lead character is constantly pining for his wife, and demanding she be respected. This, in a culture that rejected any Homeric tale that involved love between a man and a woman, thought of women as nothing more than vessels, and thought the love between two grown men was the highest form of love there was. The only vague mention of gayness is a pedophilial insult to people not in the film, and the only remotely effeminate male, is, of course, the bad guy Xerxes (although I suspect none of the Spartan's were ever the effeminate brand of gay). There'll probably be some sort of gay protest like there was with The Passion, where suddenly Satan and (of all people) King Herad turned gay. ;)

Heterosexual friendly it may be, but it still isn't a great movie. It's very straight forward, gives you what you expect, no unexpected anything, no questioning nuttin - just a pure, patriotic propaganda blood fest. It's about as historically accurate as your average anime (I refer specifically to "Reign: The Conqueror / Alexander" - which in some ways was more accurate, culturally speaking, at least, and was definitely inspirational material for this film.)

Battle scenes are good, but require massive suspension of disbelief and give no mechanism to "comic" it and force said upon you. Also they all take place in the same spot with no real creativity, just sword-spear-shield, sword-spear-shield, repeat. This all gets real redundant, to say the least. Enemies get to be so goofie as to look like 1960's BatMan rejects after awhile.

I'd recommend going to a very packed theater in a not-so-well-to-do neighborhood, or with a lot of drunken friends, and just ride the wave of audience participation. It'd probably be worth seeing that way. - But don't see it on a weekday afternoon with your sarcastic gf just cuz the movie you actually came to see isn't playing at the right time. ;)

Eversio

New Adventurer
Reaction score
lol that movie was great you guys are crazy if you think other wise everyone in my theator was screaming there little cheer at the end and screaming THIS IS SPARTAAA!! it was fun ^^

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
Eversio said:
lol that movie was great you guys are crazy if you think other wise everyone in my theator was screaming there little cheer at the end and screaming THIS IS SPARTAAA!! it was fun ^^
Yeah, Thothie, you are crazy for having your own opinion! Shame on you!
[/sarcasm]

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
1 ) The movie also made a comment saying that Spartans weren't boy-lovers like the Athenians, which is a humorous comment.

2 ) Those who don't already know, the movie "300" is more of a remake of the 1964 movie "The 300 Spartans", and was inspired to be remade thanks to a comic-book maker, who liked the 1964 movie.

3 ) Reading wikipedia, you'll find that any historical facts concerning Sparta, is very hard to believe because of Sparta's immense secrecy back in its time & age. It prevented much of their culture from being shared with the rest of the world.

4 ) Some links to information concerning "300" the movie, and Spartan history, courtesy of Wikipedia :p
Historical References (Disputed, so don't take all that you read for fact)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sparta
Information On The Movie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/300_(film)