hey thothie or fuzzy?

xxxcoldmanxxx

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Reaction score
hey guys STEAM_0:0:1243450 thats me steam id and my chars on slot 1 please help me i really want to play msc ive been trying to play other games to make me stop thinking of it but i cant i practically DREAM of me n me frens fighting lol

Thanks to MiB and Evil Squirrel for the help! =)

xxxcoldmanxxx

New Adventurer
Reaction score
clearer view

Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:1243450
Character Slot :The First One
Date To Rollback : (Not sure do u gots my char name in the archive? Stellie) last working date if u can or not then 1st november

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Well, I suppose I could leave this for Lord K or FN Admin #4 to do - but since you singled me out specifically...

Hmm... You've been this way since, at least Febuary 10th. I've restored with a character who was last modified in... December 29th, jeeze - but it's the same size, so it may not fix the issue. Meh, 28th's the same size too...

If it does load, I suggest you dump anything you don't need.

If not... Nov 1st eh? Jeeze, I dunno if we have an archive going that far back that I wouldn't have to pull out of my arse... But give me a heads up.

To Fuzzy or whomevah: There's a copy of his char from Dec 20th in the main central folder, which I *think* is the first copy I can find of it under 3.75k - use that, if this effort doesn't fix him and ya catch his post before I do.

xxxcoldmanxxx

New Adventurer
Reaction score
woot

jeeze! god bless u thothie n guys! thx for the 1337 help!!!!! =)

and ummm do we REALLY have to click submit more than once? lol

xxxcoldmanxxx

New Adventurer
Reaction score
thothie....

uhh thothie guess what i think u gotta help me use my char and drop all the pots and the arrows please i cant seem to go into my char still maybe u could do it? then maybe i could play again?

Netrogor

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
HAHAH you did what I did last year around this same time didn't you!?!? You bought hundreds upon hundreds of potions & arrows, and now your character is lost if Thothie doesn't find one without these items....

I still haven't outmatched the power my old char had, at least in swords & blunt.... I have more HP, less MP, less parry, less swords, less blunt, more to everything else though than my old char :(

Course I liked to whore pots & arrows (pots specifically) by the hundreds back then....

I miss that char myself... lvl 28+ to swords & blunt back then... :(

Well sucks for you, and I hope you get it fixed soon :p

xxxcoldmanxxx

New Adventurer
Reaction score

C O M P L I M E N T

O R

I N S U L T

?
?
?