Hello Friends

mintree

New Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Reaction score
Hello my dear friends! Its been a while since I ever posted here.
I just logged in to this game yesterday while I was thinking about what to do.
I really did enjoy playing this game, I mean I always was on this game for quite a while and had fun playing with friends and such. After getting bored of everything else, I thought "Hey maybe I should play this great game again!" and decided to play with a friend who never played this game before.
Just a few questions
Apart from the few patches that I missed, it seems to be the same but something really got me when I played the game. Not sure whats going on here, but as soon as I joined a server with a few people, everyone was accusing me of cheating and something along the lines that they "want to work hard for their items and stuff and not cheat like you". I am pretty sure I have "worked harder" than them to gain what I have right now, although its not much compared to the top players.
Then another player joined the server and then again, accused of him cheating or hacking.
I'm just wondering what all those accusation was about.

Lastly, I see that the steam server browser does not work properly and does not show all the servers but are there more server than the couple I see with the browser? Do people still actively play this game? Judging by the posts on these forums, it seems the player base has gotten really low.

What ever the deal is, I will definitely play the game for a while and see what I missed.

Thanks!

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Probably kids raging over your gear...

There have been a few exploiters in the last few patches from what i know. But no hackers from what i remember.
Mod is sort of dead right now, it's that time of the year where a patch is on the works and waiting for that one hope of light in the middle of all this darkness.

It will likely see better days eventually, just need to keep on giving hope that people who work on content won't completly give up on this mod just yet.

MrJohnson

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
mintree said:
Lastly, I see that the steam server browser does not work properly and does not show all the servers but are there more server than the couple I see with the browser?

Something isn't working with the steam browser at the moment, but you can still ad the IPs of the servers to the favorites and browse/join them there. I'm currently at work, so sorry for not providing a list of IPs right away.

As for the game: I'm pretty much tired of farming orc_for :-/ And other maps with good xp/loot ain't much fun/too hard alone at my level - and every time I look into the server-list, I am alone. :(

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
MrJohnson said:
and every time I look into the server-list, I am alone. :(

Been through that hundreds of times in the past xD
Just keep on playing and catch up with everyone else. That's what some people do when things turn out this ugly, so hopefully next patch they can become better at doing some teamwork on the newest maps, etc.

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Dafuq, i thought i posted that here too... Oh well. :p