greetings and thanks =D

Flynn

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am Flynn, IGN is Flynn Taggart, i started on friday, and since then i've had plenty of fun playing this game, and i would like to thank all those who have helped me, freely given me stuff, and to the majority of the people i have played with that weren't ***holes to me, I've only had 2 guys be ***holes to me, thanks to those who weren't. I've had the pleasure of playing with a lot of big guys, hoping i will soon amount up to them and be able to go with them when they are in big places and such, without those all who have helped me, I would probably still be in thornlands, but I can go to heras and kill those orcs no problem, 2 fold before I need to rest for HP, and get good XP, if i could get past the bear and ghoul boss, i could also play with the zombies, since they are easier to kill and most the time i don't need to wait for them to respawn, they just get back up so i can put them back down, its awfully fun!

I would like to give the biggest thanks to several members of BoU, Meatwad, Aischilles (i think on that one) for their support n whatnot =D. BoU have given me a good weapon holster, good swords, and plenty of advice, and have helped me through some farming to get my sword up. Meatwad, my friend has given me plenty of items advice, and has seen me through to thornlands up to the point i could take off on my own. Aischilles has given me the knight plate, and the knight helm, and we weren't there for but 5 minutes and i haven't known him prior to that, so thanks all, and i hope to see everyone out there =D

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Heh.. Heras.. Sounds like you met Shurik3n :roll: