fun with titles.... and other crap

elfstone222

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
So we all know spell casting is a bastard to train, and parry will forever pwn your other stats. I was wondering what progress or ideas are actually sticking to balance this, if any? Would be nice if you could actually pick what your two highest stats are based on what you want to use the most. Speaking of stats, aside from HP are your stats (hp,con,agi,wis, and such) ever going to have a bearing on anything? These have been discussed but s new content is coming out dunno what is getting buried and what is sticking, I really hope the "master's arena" idea stuck enough for people to be motivated about it.

elfstone222

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Some other random things, do the elemental based damageson weapons go off your stat (such as fire, lightning, or divintion) or are they a set value basedon the weapon? Also, are banks still in the works? This dark maul is damn heavy....

BioRage

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Your questions are random, and quite obvious, and have been talked about several times, try using the search filter to find these answers.

1)Yes, The dark maul is heavy, Don't like it? Drop it!
2) We would all like a bank, but the coding is Complicated, and Thothie has been at it for a while now, I think he's trying to get r done.
3)Your spelling and sentences don't make sense "elemental based damageson weapons go off your stat (such as fire, lightning, or divintion) or are they a set value basedon the weapon"
-> Do you mean, As in Fire gauntlets or.... ?
-> Spell Casting, or SC, Posion, lighting, etc. has it own place in it.
-> Fire gaunlet, does it go to MA + SC? No, Only Martial Arts.

There are lots of suggestions thread out there, not sure why you made a new thread though....

Like we said, these have been said, and told, patience is all, and if you don't got it, I suggest on moving to another mod.
Scripting / Coding takes a while, and with only a few people I know of such as Thothie, he is busy with his hands.

Your Ideas are great, but ... Its nearly impossible, and a decade of time to do.

elfstone222

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
Wow.... calm down. These aren't just my questions but things most people are wondering about, and I did state that I know it's been talked about; however, theres been content changes and an upcoming pack. None of what I said are ideas of my own, their things that have already been talked about and seem likely to be implimented in some form. All I'm doing is asking some common questions people have in the form of a progress report from anyone that actually knows how things are going.

PBarnum

New Adventurer
MSS Developer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
this is getting out of hand... lets all agree on "what ever happens, happens"

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
BioRage said:
There are lots of suggestions thread out there, not sure why you made a new thread though....

This coming from the person who made a new suggestion thread while the other one was perfectly fine.

I'm the forum jackas*, let's keep it that way :D