Frosty fly high

Meru

New Adventurer
Heroes of Dawn
Reaction score
Hi, we had some Frosty stuck yesterday in The_Wall2 what I think happend more than only one time in the past.

I was told from some others their Frosty has disapeared could mean he was at the same place but have not seen him there.

2dv4e46a.jpg

He is stuck there and can´t come back to the ground.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
At... What point during the mission does this happen? Is this related to his trip up the elevator? (not quite recognizing the location imaged.)

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
He really is high. :eek:

Meru

New Adventurer
Heroes of Dawn
Reaction score
It was after the elevator when he has to get up to the end.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Ah, yeah, think I know what that is... Not much you can do, unless you manage to get his attention, get far enough away, and thus trigger the teleport-follow. Will fix next patch.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
The hell... Was this on an RKS server? Only thing I can think of is the map wasn't updated. Switched it up so he teleports to an info_target that was added to the map last patch. Either that or this is some odd fluke, I hope.

If he failed to find it, he should have teleported to 0x0x0 - not sure, without opening the map, is that's what he did in that screenshot. (edit: Nope, 0x0x0 is empty space closer to the opening hallways on the_wall2... hrmmm...)