Donation?

Dark Fox

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Warriors of the North
DarkTide
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I was wondering if you're still able to donate and get the donator halo?

Because I would really love to donate and get that, gotta get dem cosmetics. :mrgreen:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Well... There be a donation button on the RKS Web Page ye can use - be sure to leave a note with your Steam ID - maybe pester RKS himself via PM to make sure he's aware, and passes the info on.

Won't take affect until the next patch, but, at risk of getting everyone's hopes up, next one might not be *too* far away...

Hush 2.0

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Well, it seems like it's about time for another christmas erm.. hogswatch donation. :)

Just in case:
I cannot enter any comment by using the donation button on the rks-page, maybe they deactivated it.

To comment the donation you need to send them directly through your paypalaccount to: [email protected] .

PY004

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hush 2.0 said:
Well, it seems like it's about time for another christmas erm.. hogswatch donation. :)

Just in case:
I cannot enter any comment by using the donation button on the rks-page, maybe they deactivated it.

To comment the donation you need to send them directly through your paypalaccount to: [email protected] .

I would like to thank you again for your donation. Your continued support for MSC and RKS is greatly appreciated.