Cleicert broken

KingLemo

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Server has crashed without fail 7 times trying different servers on different days at the exact same spot whilst fighting the Ethereal Vermicular, I get the message saying
"You have been disconnected from the server."
"Reason: Server shutting down"

KingLemo

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The above problem last happened on RKS 5.

Stubbornness lead me to try and run it one more time, on RKS 7 which I find to be the strongest server and the Priest at the start of the map hasn't bothered to turn up. Hope this helps squash a bug.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Psst... 5 and 7 are actually the same server. ;]

Gotten multiple reports of egg horrors causing crashes, have not been able to duplicate. Tis on the bug list.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
keep_calm_and_we_know_by_yurai_kun-d4oavtc.jpg

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
CEH951m.pngCEH951m.pngCEH951m.png

D.Drew

Adventurer
Reaction score
KingLemo said:
Stubbornness lead me to try and run it one more time, on RKS 7 which I find to be the strongest server and the Priest at the start of the map hasn't bothered to turn up. Hope this helps squash a bug.

just a heads up, the Chicago machine is easily the best one available right now. Even if your ping is slightly higher on Chicago, it's much more stable than the LA/France ones.

I'm not sure if it's because they're hosting two servers versus three to four for the LA/France ones, or if the machine they're running on is more powerful, but Chicago can host about 8 people before taking a shit, whereas the LA/France ones can host about 4 before spontaneously exploding.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
It's not that I don't believe you, but since it's a crash situation, I have to be able to duplicate it locally to get any real information on it. If it happens on [FN], there's not going to be any useful surviving information (save maybe a precache error in the logs, but if it were a precache thing, it'd be consistent, and I could do it here).

Plus, it'll be a bit yet before I'm back someplace where I can actually play MSC anyways.