ChickenLiL

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
ChickenLiL: STEAM_0:0:3803600

I don't know how many of you guys have noticed him, but he does next to nothing in game. He's been playing for about 3 months, and is level 14. He never talks, he just runs around, feeding bosses (not so bad anymore, but it was crazily annoying when it was 25% heal), and generally being annoying. He does not respond to anything, and when votekicked he votes yes.

Now, none of this is bannable, I know, but there's one more thing I've noticed about him: Every server he goes to has a habit of crashing while he's there. He constantly rejoins every minute or so, causing maddening lag and an eventual server crash. This is god damn annoying.

Can something be done about him other than having to votekick every time he joins(which will just cause him to rejoin anyways)?

tehrilez

New Adventurer
Reaction score
All that really can be done is admin side - blasto cant delete people for being annoying.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Probably 10yr old that speaks no english. Just use him for fodder. ;)

CrazyMonkeyDude

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
tehrilez said:
All that really can be done is admin side - blasto cant delete people for being annoying.

I know of people who've had their char rolled back/deleted for crashing servers, and that's my main complaint. To me, it seems intentional.

tehrilez

New Adventurer
Reaction score
still, its something the server admins have to deal with. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Well, we do delete for intentionally crashing servers...

...We also roll back if there's something wrong with his character causing crashes.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
[checks] His character loads fine though, don't see anything odd with it, save for a very strange combination of containers (two dagger + two sword snakeskin + small sack). May have something to do with the map or his connection. (May also be more the servers fault than his)

Check your amx_help, ye may have an amx_voteban option, depending on where ye be.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The process of somebody joining a server lags it quite a bit. Its not so bad the first time somebody joins, but if they keep retrying it gets worse and worse. Sometimes the server will just freeze for a few seconds after somebody joins if they have retried a few times. This also crashes servers. Thats why I hate people that keep reconnecting when they are about to die in a boss battle (or any other battle).

Dark_Force9999

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Okay sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but ChickenLiL is Odin's 4 years old brother. HENCE 4 years old.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I wonder how hard it would be to add a 10 second delay between Retry's... Or simpler, limit the # of retry's you can do per session.

Meh, on second though, no good... The AMX plugin is dependant on the retry command to stop the server from crashing during multiplayer transitions... Hrmm...

...and if he's 4, he's probably not using the retry command anyways, but the game menu.

Wrath

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Odins brother?! :oldshock: I just thought he was some dude that didn't know English! :?

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Wrath said:
Odins brother?! :oldshock: I just thought he was some dude that didn't know English! :?
I has an idea...Bribe him to get his brother! xD

Odin

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
Dark_Force9999 said:
Okay sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but ChickenLiL is Odin's 4 years old brother. HENCE 4 years old.

Lies :p

Wrath

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Better be back you ****ing bitch where the hell have you ****ing been all this ****ing time you shit! :p

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Wrath said:
Better be back you ****ing **** where the hell have you ****ing been all this ****ing time you ****! :p

Is this a madlib?

I choose:

Wigger
Britney Spears
Thothie
Mountain Dew
Hard Drive

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
Wrath said:
Better be back you ****ing **** where the hell have you ****ing been all this ****ing time you ****! :p

Is this a madlib?

I choose:

Wigger
Britney Spears
Thothie
Mountain Dew
Hard Drive
I lol'd for cereal.

Shurik3n

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
Out of the list of random things MiB constantly thinks about Thothie ranks just slightly lower than Britney Spears.

Sabre

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
WTF?! I have thoughts now??
You've thoughts, they're just not socially acceptable.