Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
STEAM_0:1:11447863
slot 1

Like i posted in the bug reports, slot 1 (main) causes minor lagspikes by simply hitting things/switching armor and running around. Carrying shields in back or hands causes major lag to everyone. Something is likely to be corrupted or the character file size is on the limit...

I would test this further by dropping items into a pit and requesting for a rollback later, but i'm getting bored by this issue. And transfering items to other characters can't be done sadly, otherwise i would.

Also i noticed that my galat is somehow bugged, i took about 10 items from the galat today, and couldn't deposit them back or new items. Chest was constantly full. Not sure if it could be related.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Several old corrupted items in bank - which is a long standing issue for which you've required rollbacks before IIRC (not uncommon for older characters). Best bet is to dump everything you can out of it, and use the resetbank console command.

Beyond that might just be the Shield of Urdual bug you've already reported on. I am seeing an issue in the script that could result in loop stacks, but aside from that...

zeus9860

Active Adventurer
The True Followers of the Lost
Crusaders
Blades of Urdual
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Eh, guess i'll try transfering some of the items to alts tommorow and then do that.