1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

INFO Bug Reports NOV2015a

Discussion in 'Current Patch Discussion' started by Thothie, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Thothie

Thothie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Developer

Apr 8, 2005
    psycho-oligist
    lost
    Weirdness... Code side issue - wonder if it affects all bows.

2. Kanta

Kanta Adventurer

Jan 24, 2013
    Level 45 Zauberei Basher
    ms_swamp
    I tried the magic bows like torks or whatever, didn't seem to be the case.

3. Kanta

Kanta Adventurer

Jan 24, 2013
    Level 45 Zauberei Basher
    ms_swamp
    The Venom Claw potion says you need 15 MA and 10 Affliction to use the Flesheater's gauntlets but their actual level requirement is 20. Same goes for the greater variant, the potion says you need 20 MA and 20 Affliction but the MA level actually needed is 27. Also the poison burst ability spams the event window if you do not have enough mana to use it.

Mini suggestion while I'm here; I think it'd be cool if you could get a spell to summon up Greater Flesheater gauntlets, would be nice to give lower level players access to the acid DOT without having to hoard the potions.

Edit: Also worth noting that the second charge gouge attacks is pretty weak compared to just using a standard attack with a nearly full chargebar.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  4. Kanta

Kanta Adventurer

Jan 24, 2013
    Level 45 Zauberei Basher
    ms_swamp
    If you use holy damage on Keledros at keledrosruins, he will not revive into a skeleton.

5. Kanta

Kanta Adventurer

Jan 24, 2013
    Level 45 Zauberei Basher
    ms_swamp
    Bandit Berserkers teleport their stun attacks to you.

6. Kanta

Kanta Adventurer

Jan 24, 2013
    Level 45 Zauberei Basher
    ms_swamp
    If you drink a poison aura potion you will lose your aura after taking off acid plate.

7. Thothie

Apr 8, 2005
    psycho-oligist
    lost
    Will examine and consider tweakage. Though making them summonable would defeat the purpose, which is as described.

Think can fix. Probably just need to rename his respawn counter var. Could let it go if his treasure still spawns though - it should be unusual for those who first encounter Keledros to be so armed, though, I realize this isn't as unusual as it once was.

Will examine, probably the usual - they be old.

This might not be easily resolvable, I think both effects depend on the same internally persistent player script.

8. Kanta

Kanta Adventurer

Jan 24, 2013
    Level 45 Zauberei Basher
    ms_swamp
    A LOT of mobs with AoE stuns seem to have 100 hit so they cant do any damage along with their stuns. Also about the venom claw potions, it'd probably make it less likely for players to hoard them in their chest and [admin edit regarding some resolved exploit].

9. Thothie

Apr 8, 2005
    psycho-oligist
    lost
    NOV2015).
    There used to be no way to seperate what a monster hit with, so they'd just set a flag when they did their applyeffect (eg. stun) attack, and thus trigger this effect whenever they did damage, regardless of where they were or what attack they were using, then resetting the flag after the attempted applyeffect. Lotta older scripts still suffer from this, and the bandits are among the oldest (and sloppiest).

Some of the newer more amature scripts suffer from it too, as I took the longest time to update the fire orc monster making tutorial script (may not even be updated in the NOV2015 package).