Bloodrose [WiP]

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
If yer anywhere near done before you head back to skool - plz send source, maybe I can take some time out to rush us up a new map.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
any chance of adding wretched bludgeons if gaz is done with the model?

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
J-M v2.5.5 said:
No ****ing Bludgeons in any official maps.

LOL LEIK WAI DONT U ADDD CIVILAN BLUDGONS 2 EDENA?

Think about that J-M. That's the kind of thing *I* would have said. ;-)

evilsquirrel

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
RiP
Reaction score
OMFGZ BLUDGEONZLOL

IMA ADD THEMZ

bloodrose actually does need some rather beefyish jumpy deallies - as its a mountainous area...i'm hesitant to use bludgeons because i know they'll get humped by gurluas...but so long as they use the new model i see no problem in it...and they'dd have to be able to jump up to players, especially ones trying to snipe them. and a charge would go nicely with those bludgeons too ;)

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
NO BUT GUSY LOOK IT THERE = ARE MONTANS IN BLOODROSE MOUNTIAN SO U MSUT AD BLOODJONS BCOS DEY (OR AT LESAT, WRTCHD BLUDGNS) LIV IN MONTANS ARES. DIY KAN JAMP THERE AND ITS FUNY COS LOLOL. SO PLZ AD BLDFDSFHNS 2 BLOODROSE, TEHY BLONG DERE.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
-.-
pleas stop i was pretty serious, some big bludgeons that will jump after you and attack you with a club,maul axe would be useful...beside the new bludgeon model is sweet

Lanethan

New Adventurer
MSC Developer
Reaction score
I'm with Gurluas. If that new model gets made, put em in... diversity of creatures is cool, and that new model is teh sweetness.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
I may make a variant for the orcs that jump, similar to the _once suffix with the skeletons - so if you need a jumping orc you can get them.

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
FFS Gurluas. Would you just make your stupid map with a cage full of Bludgeons so that you can just wank and leave us alone?

Or someone else, please just mak "wet_dream" for him already...

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
The Man In Black said:
FFS Gurluas. Would you just make your stupid map with a cage full of Bludgeons so that you can just wank and leave us alone?

Or someone else, please just mak "wet_dream" for him already...
OMFG exactly what I was thinking! It's almost as if you stole my words from my mouth :mrgreen:

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
J-M and MiB are in agreement. Make peace with your gods quickly for low, the end is neigh.

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Even Lanethan said bludgeons would be good FFS

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
Yes, Gurluas. We got that. You know when else we got it? The 50 MILLION times you've posted that you want f*cking bludgeons. No one wants to hear it anymore. If Squirrel puts them in, they're in. If he doesn't, they're not.

Now just shut the hell up about your precious Bludgeons.

Iselore

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The funniest thing is the way he acts as if nothing is wrong! hahahaha

Gurluas

New Adventurer
Reaction score
What exactly is wrong with a good suggestion?

The Man In Black

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RiP
Reaction score
I'm going to break down what's wrong with that sentence into 3 parts.

1. "Good" : Most of the people on the forums dislike bludgeons. Granted, that's mainly due (Notice Thothie, correct usage of DUE :D) to your orgasms over them, but it's also the crappy model as the new one isn't in yet. And before you say "I wanted them in AFTER the new model is ready", No. You've made mention way too much BEFORE the new model that you want them in every damn map and Bloodrose may be ready for release before they ARE ready, so no Bludgeons.

2. "Suggestion" : This has gone past the point of a "suggestion" already. You are OBSESSING over them. You're DEMANDING that Squirrel puts them in Bloodrose.

3. "What's wrong with..." We're all getting sick and tired of it! You love bludgeons, you want bludgeons in every map, you think bludgeons would be good in Bloodrose, Lanethan agress. WE GET IT! With the amount of times you've used "Bludgeon" on this forum, we're getting close to a Reliable Channel Overflow (RCO from now on), which is just not possible, but you'll find a way with your stupidity.

Also, I think we've moved past the point of it just needing "wet_dream" for him. Someone rename the MS folder, it's contents, and ripent Bludgeons in for every last f*cking NPC. Oh, and replace the player model with the Bludgeon. We wouldn't want the others to be scared of Gurluas' human form and run when he tries to penetrate them IDB.