Any new players need a little helping hand?

rhys8866

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Okay, so I don't have the most powerful character in the world. Nor do I know TOO much about MS:C or loot and the aquiring of said loot. But I know enough to help out the odd new guy. Like good spots for starter XP and I can help with certain bosses and aquiring gear.

Besides, I've noticed a fluctuation of new people from a few month a back. Some of which are now actually near enough my level. (I really don't go Korean-grind fest enough on my character, I get immensley bored after my fourth or so run of something.)

So, enough of that, anyone actually need a little help ingame? Add me on steam.

Chaotic94 (Nightmare IV is my current steam name).

I'll be glad to help out where I can. :mrgreen:

FreshMeat

New Adventurer
The Dragonknights
Reaction score
Not to put what you're doing down, but I don't think getting new players into the mindset of all there being is loot and grind is the best idea. There is also a bit of lore thrown here and there that I feel adds to the game, and I see a lot of people miss it entirely! So besides showing them good grind spots and where to find that awesome loot, take them to some lore-spewing npcs and explore the idea behind the game.

TheOysterHippopotami

Active Adventurer
MSS Developer
DarkTide
Reaction score
Yeah, definitely take noobs around to talk to all the npcs with interesting dialogue. You can learn a lot about the msc world if you look closely in game.

rhys8866

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Oh of course, I didn't mean to make it sound like it's nothing but loot and grind. There is certainly something special to be had when you first get into the game. I just kind of forgot about that. It's not that I miss it entirely. But thanks for bringing that up at least. What those two said!