Another rollback request

Cokecola

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Me and few other friends just finished nash runs.
Was voting map Phlames then we noticed something strange about the "glitch" happening again, which caused our character losing all equipments and experience.
So, Here I am asking for another rollback for the six of us (missing one's steam ID will get his soon)
This glitch happend not long after 13 August, 18:50 (Finland time)

Now for the players:

Aika (http://www.msremake.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=9768)
Thyponis (slot 1) STEAM_0:0:61341956
jack-key-e (slot 2) STEAM_0:1:606801
Cokecan (slot 3) STEAM_0:1:10198683
Max-Ride (slot 2) STEAM_0:0:11436059
Odin (I am still contacting him for the steam ID and character slot)

Please roll these character back not long before 13 August, 18:50 (Still Finland time)
That's all for now, thanks for reading this.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
EMRGRHD M-M-MULTI-KILL!
wpEnmlV.jpg

Done, done, done, done, and done...

...and pending on Odin....

Good news, is that ya'll had this happen a few minutes after the archive was made, so ya probably didn't lose much... If I knew which server this happened on I might be able to locate The All Father's ID.

Odin

New Adventurer
DarkTide
Reaction score
Hello Thothie!
My External IP is 94.144.63.216 (don't know if it's required anymore)
Odin (slot 1) Steam ID number: STEAM_0:1:11137325

I have a screenshot at 17:42 (GMT +1) about 8 minutes before the crash I'd like my char restored to that if possible.
Thanks in advance, best regards from Odin.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Done.

Nah - dun need your IP nor a screenshot. This is a known bug that happens once in awhile when multiple players make a transition, cuz some random Steam update fugged the way the server clears its memory out when it shuts down.

It's also easy to verify that you aren't messing with us, as it causes your character file size to shrink to next to nothing, which the restore batch alerts us to, when it tries to overwrite the old file.

So ya'll good - have fun. Hopefully ya don't get hit by it again... The only possible client side fix I came up with for it doesn't work, so not much you can do, save have all but one player disconnect when you reach a transition - kinda like we used to have to do back in ancient times.