A dilemma - rollback required mayhaps

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Hello.

Today, me and a bunch of people have been farming like crazy. Eventually we managed to get me a phoenix armour, to my great satisfaction. So, I had to go for a bit...

...and came back to find my character unplayable. I have been overflowing on every server I join. As far as I know I was only 5 or 7 items over the 'lulz wutch out u mait ovarflow' limit, so I can't understand it. char_recover doesn't help. If you can suggest a remedy, please do!

So I'm left with a dilemma. Should I carry on trying to access char_recover, hoping that it'll let me in, or shall I rollback to 6pm Sun 3rd Feb when I didn't have phoenix armour?

Rollback Info
Slot: 1
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:759168
Rollback 2: 3rd Feb, 6pm

Plzhalp.

J-M v2.5.5

BANNED
BANNED
Reaction score
It gets even worse;
I helped Tent get a Fangtooth scroll, somebody joins, server crashes, he lost it.
I helped Tent get DCs, and he kind of... dropped them in an unreachable place >_>
And now today I helped Tent get a phoenix armor and this crap happens.

villager

New Adventurer
RiP
Reaction score
I was there when the server crashed and he lost his Fangtooth, and I joined in on at the very last second when Tent lost his DCs too, sucks a lot :\

Dudeman418

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Wow, that sucks ><. Really hope you get to keep the phoenix, wasn't easy to get :wink: . Yeah, was there when the DCs were dropped too ><.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Rollback Info
Slot: 1
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:759168
Rollback 2: 3rd Feb, 6pm
Done - hope JM didnt give you anything before we got to you.

Tentadrilus

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
One word:

CRUD

Sorry, but please could you roll me back to 6am last Sunday? I missed and didn't notice :oldangry: . Sorry to mess you around!

I suck at getting rollbacks.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Done - but careful - normally ye only get so many of these in a month before Blasto locks ye out as trying somethin funny.