Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Done.

Sirschmoopy

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Welp, it did it again. 3rd slot again but try 12:50am UTC 7:00 time this time please.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Looks good - 3.9k. Done?

Sirschmoopy

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Uhm, it did it AGAIN. Can you try 30 minutes ahead of that time? I was able to look at my characters inventory and i lost my grounding ring, if thats ot possible put it back to where you did it the latest time. i tried to join loda 4 and it did it again. I am assuming its the map or server itself doing this to me, because everytime i join the server that has the same map i 5hp'd on first, it's 5 hp'd me every time. Its the RKS Chicago 5 server thats doing to me btw.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Only have one backup every four hours dude...

Shamroc's there and he looks fine... Hrmm...

Try this one, I guess?

Sirschmoopy

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Welp, my character is still messed up. Does this mean that he is currupted permanently? i tried joining #5 again but it wasn't on loda this time. every 4 hours? shit. can you try the latest one and ill try a different server?

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
Okay... Set it up with the latest one towards your issue... It's too large to be corrupted, so...

IDK what's going on, but I'll ask RKS to update the Valve end of the HLDS's - see if that does anything.

Normally, you'd be able to votemap back to Lodagond-4, but of course, with the rollback, it's likely not gonna remember you were there.

Sirschmoopy

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Ah yes. i joined #04 chicago and my character is all good. So i assume it was the server some how? Thanks for the help and ill make sure to steer clear of #05 til the issue is resolved. Again thank you for your patience and helping me trouble shoot.

Thothie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MSC Archivist
Reaction score
TIs a bad sign, suggests even with the fix in the next patch, it might be per-server persistent, though at least it wont save that way.

Sirschmoopy

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Hopefully this series of trial and error lead to a discovery of a bigger problem and down the road a more reliable fix for the 5hp glitch.