3d Model Of the High Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhodeder

New Adventurer
Christian Warrior's of God
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Tell me how ya like it I know its high res sry but i like to display my models at high resolution. This is the model im using to get me as texturer for hl2 mastersword remake "era of legends"

swordfinished.jpg

MASTERSWORD'S HIGH SWORD

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
The texture looks streatched in the middle of the handle, I like the sword's curves, very beautiful model, maby at a diff angle? Oh, EOL isnt really a remake of MS, its a mod based on the world of MS, different time and even a different land.

Rhodeder

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
HomestarR said:
The texture looks streatched in the middle of the handle, I like the sword's curves, very beautiful model, maby at a diff angle? Oh, EOL isnt really a remake of MS, its a mod based on the world of MS, different time and even a different land.

yeah i noticed that too i found a bunch of various weapons in ms models that i took a screenshot of and ill put it on to get your hearts anxious to finding them.

Witness of God

New Adventurer
Reaction score
:)

Kind of streched in the middle as homestar said but its good but i do suggest a different texture for behind the sword.

Ewok

New Adventurer
Reaction score
The hilt looks b0rked, like the blade. The hilt looks like it had rotated blocks intersecting each other.

- Ewok

Rhodeder

New Adventurer
Alpha Tester
Reaction score
Re: :)

Witnessofgod said:
Kind of streched in the middle as homestar said but its good but i do suggest a different texture for behind the sword.

what the black thats the default color for the background. thanks for the comlement tho.

New Adventurer
Reaction score
only 1 thing about it i dont like...

there should not be wood in the sword..

well if its a weak sword its ok.. but if its a strong sword it should not be wood i think....

Splorch

New Adventurer
Reaction score
Somthings not right with the hand gaurd man... Now steel normally has that kinda strentched look so that looks good. A part of the blade is lopsided though. The end piece also looks like its made of stone. And as 009 said, wooden hilts are for decorations. not battle

HomestarR

New Adventurer
Blades of Urdual
Reaction score
Crap, this is an old thread.

Seriously though, I believe it was said before (at first by me, then backed up by witness and ewok) so that..... gah forget it, just try to look at dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.